i have sync my iPhone with google photos , if i delete some photos on my iPhone , will the photos in google photos got deleted too ? or will google photos keep all my photos ?

if google photos won't keep the photos , is there any apps or platform that will keep my photos even if i delete it from my iPhone or android phone ?
    06-08-2015 06:54 AM
    i have sync my iPhone with google photos , if i delete some photos on my iPhone , will the photos in google photos got deleted too ? or will google photos keep all my photos ?

if google photos won't keep the photos , is there any apps or platform that will keep my photos even if i delete it from my iPhone or android phone ?
    As long as the photo's are backed up correctly on Google Photos then yeah you can delete them from your gallery app on the Iphone and they will remain backed up in the Google Photos app. I do this regularly with my S6 - I delete all the photos on the device once I have backed them up
    06-08-2015 08:22 AM
    As long as the photo's are backed up correctly on Google Photos then yeah you can delete them from your gallery app on the Iphone and they will remain backed up in the Google Photos app. I do this regularly with my S6 - I delete all the photos on the device once I have backed them up
    it seems like once I deleted photos from my iPhone , that photos will also deleted from google photos app ,

it seems like it is saving what's on your phone now , not all photos you have ever had on your phone
    06-08-2015 11:09 AM
    it seems like once I deleted photos from my iPhone , that photos will also deleted from google photos app ,

it seems like it is saving what's on your phone now , not all photos you have ever had on your phone
    That's weird, try connecting your phone to a computer and manually moving all of the phone pictures off. See if that keeps them backed up but no longer on the computer
    06-08-2015 11:25 AM

They won't be deleted from the cloud once backed up there. You can then delete them from your phone.

Only iCloud deletes them from the cloud if you remove them from your phone.
    06-08-2015 11:46 AM
    According to this, all changes, including deletions, are synced everywhere (scroll down to Frequently Asked Questions then How does sync work?).

https://support.google.com/photos/answer/6193313?hl=en

Android user since v1.0. Linux user since 2001.
    06-08-2015 12:11 PM
    I think google photo will keep all of them even though you have deleted some photos. If you want to know an app that help you manage or keep photos safely, I happen to know one called FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery. It can help you extract and recover all photos on iPhone including the deleted ones.
    07-28-2015 11:15 PM