a lot of very useful google service , app is not working well in iPhone ,

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
apple is very good at mobile phones

android is very good at Internet web base stuff , google , gmail , YouTube , google map , everything web base is google

but since they are " rivalry " because Google has android , (which I personally think iPhone is better , much better ) , so a lot of useful google service , app is not working very well or not very popular and fully function in iPhone ,

but both google web base and Apple iPhone is very important and very useful ,
I guess 1 day this 2 company has to work together , ( not really seeing it happen )

or if google android start to make its own smartphone like apple did , massively improve its android customer service world wide like Apple Store did , then android is perfect at that time

since google didn't make any money from android itself , they make money from google user clicking on the google site advertisement ,
if google can fully function on Apple iPhone , more people will click on the advertisement and more people will give google their personal information and google can gather information and sell it to data companies or make profit from those data

and customer like us Apple user can enjoy more and all google god made web base service

that's win win win

like Apple put Microsoft OS and office in Mac , that's win win win

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What is it about Google apps that you find doesn't work well on iOS? My wife's iPad Mini seems to run things like Google Drive, Google Docs, Hangouts, etc. pretty well. Google is kind of known for making their iOS apps a little better than their counterparts for Android.

flybub

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Not sure what's not working for you but Google Apps work just fine on my 6 Plus. As for Apple and Google 'working together', not gonna happen. Apple is very proprietary and obviously millions of people like that but, it's also very locked down unless you plan on jailbreaking. I'm glad these 2 companies are not the same and I don't want them to be the same. If they were the same the competition and features today would not be driving the devices we love.

I don't know why people continue to believe Google takes someones personal information and sells it, so misinformed and believe what Apple feeds you. I'm not anti-Apple, I have an iPhone 6 Plus a Macbook Pro but this crap of Google selling who you are is crazy talk. Google has way too much to lose to do something like that. Take a look at Phil's article he posted today.

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
What is it about Google apps that you find doesn't work well on iOS? My wife's iPad Mini seems to run things like Google Drive, Google Docs, Hangouts, etc. pretty well. Google is kind of known for making their iOS apps a little better than their counterparts for Android.

I'don know ,
it's like hangout is very useful but no one teach you how to use it

90% of the iPhone user I know only knows FaceTime because apple massively teach and promo people to use it

but actually hangout is extreme useful features but it left aside by mass majority of iPhone user only some " techy " knows to use it

a lot of average normal majority iPhone user don't know what hangout is , they don't even have hangout apps downloaded

they only knows candy crush lol

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Not sure what's not working for you but Google Apps work just fine on my 6 Plus. As for Apple and Google 'working together', not gonna happen. Apple is very proprietary and obviously millions of people like that but, it's also very locked down unless you plan on jailbreaking. I'm glad these 2 companies are not the same and I don't want them to be the same. If they were the same the competition and features today would not be driving the devices we love.

I don't know why people continue to believe Google takes someones personal information and sells it, so misinformed and believe what Apple feeds you. I'm not anti-Apple, I have an iPhone 6 Plus a Macbook Pro but this crap of Google selling who you are is crazy talk. Google has way too much to lose to do something like that. Take a look at Phil's article he posted today.

the advertisment have on my google account or even the computer I using , the advertisement is according to my browsing record preference lol

I search contact lens , and tomorrow the advertisement gives me contact lens ,
I search android phone on google , tomorrow those advertisement is all android phone

I google Disney land , tomorrow advertisement is all travel sale plan and Disney ticket sale lol

flybub

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
the advertisment have on my google account or even the computer I using , the advertisement is according to my browsing record preference lol

I search contact lens , and tomorrow the advertisement gives me contact lens ,
I search android phone on google , tomorrow those advertisement is all android phone

I google Disney land , tomorrow advertisement is all travel sale plan and Disney ticket sale lol

That is based on your search criteria, not your personal information, big difference. I'm not trying to be a d**k and if I misunderstood you in your original post I apologize.

As far as FaceTime and iMessage those Apples' proprietary apps. If you want to stay inside the garden of Apple you must use those apps to share with other iMessage users. They are awesome apps no question about it. If you ask Android users what feature they would like to see most, majority would probably tell you iMessage compatibility. Google is Open Source and that is why we have choice on 34 different text messaging apps, it can be great, can also be a pain. Google would need to lock things down the way Apple has if they were going to use Hangouts or Google Messages as proprietary apps.