Is that an iphone i see?

Rderosier86

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
In retrospect prob should of posted on the tipb board but, there was a mention of a big sprint announcement on the main site yesterday so ya just sharing.

OnePalmAddict

Addicted 2 Mobile Gadgets
Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Well, considering the Feb 7 event invitation claims Sprint will unveil 'yet another industry first' suggests they will NOT be announcing a device that has long-since been on the market and already offered by two other carriers. Besides, Sprint customers deserve only THE BEST. ;)

ME

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Right now the only industry first would be one of two things. A 4g tablet or a dual core home. AT&T hasnt said anything about the atrix release and were nearing mid month already.

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
The iPod touches have a WiFi antenna already. "Peels" usually are built to add cell phone functionality to an iPod.

Sprint says, "Hey, have an iPod but want an iPhone with Sprint? Bring it in, buy a Peel and sign up for a contract. It's just like having an iPhone 3Gs, but a bit bulkier."

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
The iPod touches have a WiFi antenna already. "Peels" usually are built to add cell phone functionality to an iPod.

Sprint says, "Hey, have an iPod but want an iPhone with Sprint? Bring it in, buy a Peel and sign up for a contract. It's just like having an iPhone 3Gs, but a bit bulkier."

And quite a bit "suckier"

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk