Maybe someone will agree with me here, but i think its disgusting the way Google tries to force users to use G+ on the app store when trying to rate an app. Its like when they tried, but failed, to force Youtube users to have an active G+ account in order to comment or rate. Such a stupid move that gives G+ such a bad reputation.
    Do you guys remember when they forced users to have their real names as user names? I did write a fake name because i didnt want to share my info online, but i got a message from Google saying literally: "Hum, this dosent seem like a real name. Please insert your real name". I was like f you Google.
    They eventually dropped this nonsense...
    Another arrogant move from them was to remove the free section games on the app store. Now theres a paid section, and an "all" section basically. It enrages me how arrogant they are to remove the free section and only have them mixed with the paid ones.
    For me, the best thing about the market was the ability to test all the paid apps for 30m a long time ago, but they had to take it away from us...
    Ah Google... If only i didnt enjoyed your stuff so much...
    06-14-2015 01:50 AM
    Another arrogant move from them was to remove the free section games on the app store.
    I am still seeing Top Free and Top New Free Games in Play. I am on Play version 5.6.8.
    06-14-2015 07:24 AM
    I can still return paid apps if I don't like them. So you can try them if you want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
    06-14-2015 08:22 AM
    Not quite sure what you mean. You can get a refund within 2 hours of buying an app directly from Google. After that you are at the mercy of the developer, but honestly most developers would refund if you ask, instead of risking the negative feedback anyway.

https://support.google.com/googlepla...r/134336?hl=en

Sent from my Verizon LG G4
    06-14-2015 08:25 AM
    Also, are you sure that you aren't confusing it with the Amazon.com app test drive program, which just ended a few months ago? I don't remember Google play having a 30 minute test drive functionality.

https://developer.amazon.com/appsand...tDrive-Service

Sent from my Verizon LG G4
    06-14-2015 08:32 AM