Something to chuckle away - I'm officially clumsyman!

Crisdean

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Guys,

I wanted to share my story of unfortunate circumstances. So after having completely smashed my Nexus 4 front glass which rendered the device useless I got myself the Nexus 5 which I dropped multiple times. Right now I managed to crown my 'I drop things phase' and my Nexus 5 is smashed in the top right corner and some cracks on the glass for the camera. Camera and phone work but it's getting worse. I've been dropping so many things it really started to b*** me off!

So I've decided that I get both screens repaired and use one for Android M and the other one still rocking Lollipop. Seriously I reached a stage where I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Anyway just wanted to share this with you to make your weekend. I love my Nexus phones too much to write them off. Happy weekend everyone.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Appreciate your candor, and I'm sorry for your mishaps. That's why so many of us use cases and glass screen protectors. They take away from the beauty of the device, but better than expensive repairs or replacements.

I've never dropped my phone, but as we all know, it only takes one time falling on the phone's "sweet spot" to cause major damage or breakage. Better safe than sorry, IMHO.

Posted via the Android Central App

gjerek

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I broke my old S3 twice, but after first repair of screen touch didn't work really well.

So basicly I got myself new S5 and phone already dropped twice (in a week or so) :(