Found this interesting Article on Fudzilla regarding how Android could be killed off by the suppliers of the phones.

Android could be killed off by suppliers
    01-21-2011 02:31 PM
    I would say most OSes would be killed off considering that none of them manufactures their own phones not even Apple... or if they do they don't make all the parts.
    01-21-2011 03:49 PM
    @ kinster02, I concur.
    01-21-2011 04:10 PM
    Companies like Apple only have the iPhone to worry about. As for Blackberry, RIM pushes out their updates but not every phone receives the same update. It depends on the carrier and the phone. Then theres Google who's dealing with multiple cell phone makers and carriers all at once. Its going to be challenging to provide the same OS updates at the same time to every phone that they support.
    01-21-2011 04:14 PM
    people like this Nick Farrell make me laugh. He has a blog on Fudzilla, and all of a sudden he is an expert on Android and mobile in general? Android get killed off by suppliers....ha
    01-22-2011 10:43 PM
    I think Android will survive, lol.
    01-22-2011 10:46 PM
    I don't buy into this that much. The main problem I see with this article in particular is it raises some (mostly) debunked myths such as manufacturers "charging" carriers for updates (Samsung denied this, HTC and Motorola both say they don't do this) to wage it's argument.
    01-22-2011 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD