Which phone should I get? s6, iphone 6, LG g4, note 4, or droid maxx?

ATLBRAVES12

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Looking for no lag? I watch a lot of movies on my phone because I travel a lot so no buffering? Great reception so need a good antenna? Data and voice together would be a plus. Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
The Note 4 is the best all rounder amongst those, specifically the Note 4 N910C with Octa Core 20nm Exynos 5433 CPU, it doesn't have lag, features a Wolfson Audio Chip, great battery life, the Unique S Pen Feature Suite, and a Camera up to par with all the best.

Darksurfr

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I would say the S6 or Note 4 just depending on screen size. If you are traveling and don't mind the size, definitely the Note 4. I have watched entire seasons of shows while on international flights on a 5" screen and while that isn't terrible the extra size would be appreciated.

Breeze7c

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
I went to a g4. Great camera in Raw mode. 200gb 93rd card streaming Wi-Fi no lag from net flix also no lag from movies on as card. Plus the battery last for three movies plus

Posted via the Android Central App

daehttub

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Those are all great phablets with good specs. However I noticed your travel requirements. The replaceable battery on the Note 4 would be the tiebreaker in my opinion. A handful of cheap spare batteries, an instant battery change and quick reboot and you never have to look for an electrical outlet to plug into ever again. Another plus is the freedom to be a complete power hog on the road. No husbanding precious minutes of power by disabling apps and dimming your screen. As an added bonus, the Micro SD slot will allow you to bring along a ton of downloaded stuff without crowding out your work/personal stuff -- freeing you from the cloud. Changing Micro SD cards is also a snap.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Grumandel

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Definitely g4 ...I had s3 s4 and now I use note 4..the lag is superior ....I do t want to download nova launcher because ...what's the point of taking a phone and replace his ui...?..but yeah..some people do it...Samsung is full of crap. ..am never going to buy again a product from them...my next phone will be g5

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34