I have a OnePlus 2 - Exclusive hands on!

chinaleakking

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
What size screen, you know what never mind, I got the first one with cm on it, still in great condition. This new phone looks like a knock off of the first one. Matter of fact, I seen better looking Knock offs.

Posted via the Android Central App

still 5.5inch ... that's why i said, the phone doesn't look charming

chinaleakking

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
I honestly think it looks absolutely gorgeous I am not sure why you are all complaining about the design. Maybe you guys never had Nexus 5 that's why you guys hate the design. But the design looks like a hybrid between OPO + S6 + Nexus 5.

overall, it still look nice, but the design of the camera lens, flash and the laser focus, look pretty ugly

anon(119206)

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
OnePlus has really dropped the bar with this phone, design-wise. One of the best parts about the OPO was the design, combined with solid hardware and Cyanogen. If I end up getting this new one, the first thing i'll do is hide it in a case and flash CM12.1 on it, instead of that garbage Oxygen OS.

Jerry Milton

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
so if it went up to 5.7 all the sudden charming....give me a break. as for the oxygen OS sucking....no big deal, as with the OPO running CM nightlies will be a breeze.

Harish39

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
wrong translation, will start pre-order on 4th August ...
The home screen is not OxygenOS, is the Chinese version called H2OS, without google service
more info on the spec, no SDcard expansion, battery not removable

and the screen is QuadHD right?
hows the display quality? Cosidering it is LCD, does it matches up with G4 to some extent?

anon(9072051)

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I don't really look at the back of my phone.

You may not, but a lot of others do. All those people who complain about carrier tramp stamps on the backs of their phones certainly do.

The design of the back is a miss. With any luck 1+ will be able to pretty it up with some well designed styleswaps.

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
I personally have mixed feelings about the design of the phone, but I can certainly say that it's build seems pretty premium and we'll built.

As for the back, I think maybe, just maybe, with the right style swaps it could look just as pretty as the OPO, but I wouldn't count on it.

No SDcard slot? Not a deal breaker, but if it comes with a great camera and RAW (that's for certain) I would expect a 128GB version, if not, a 64 could be " OK "

Still... Would need at least 3 or 4 non-MKBHD reviews before considering buying.

Posted via the Android Central App

Arlizz

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Does the One Plus Two come in white? I really want a pearly white phone now I've had tons of black phones for the past 7 years.