Hi there ! I need help in something
    I want to choose a tablet that will last and for the love of god that does not lag
    am thinking about these options
    Xperia z4
    nexus 9
    the new LG g pad X 8.3
    or iPad air pro

and something else...I want to know which is the best smartphone brand...I own a note 4..but the crappieTouchWiz made me hate it , bugs and lags all the time..also if I download nova the battery consuming is superior ....
    so I need something other than sumy...I have really hate Samsung..all phones and tablets that I used to own , laged...
    I really want to try something else

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-01-2015 06:51 PM
    I agree about TouchWiz, but it is easy to get rid of on Samsung phones and tablets. I have a Note 4 and two Samsung tablets. I run Nova Prime on all of the devices.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    08-01-2015 11:09 PM
    whats the point of taking a smatphone and because it lags you should install another launcher ; just don't buy it..
    Samsung is unexceptable..
    I don't won't to babysit my phone because it lags ...my phone should babysit me..
    and with nova the battery consumation is superior

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-02-2015 03:11 AM
    is the ipad air pro out yet??
    I guess it depends how much money you want to spend but for 500$ the surface 3 is a pretty sweet deal in opinion because it is a lot more verstile than your typical tablet. I am personally waiting for the Surface pro 4 though, it has been a long wait.... lol
    08-07-2015 04:04 PM
    I agree about TouchWiz, but it is easy to get rid of on Samsung phones and tablets. I have a Note 4 and two Samsung tablets. I run Nova Prime on all of the devices.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    How do you get rid of touchwiz? Does that mean rooting your phone?
    08-08-2015 09:20 AM
    And unacceptable

Posted from my Droid Turbo
    08-11-2015 05:55 AM
    If you want a tablet that doesn't lag you need an iPad with at least an A7 chip or higher.
    08-11-2015 02:02 PM
    is the ipad air pro out yet??
    I guess it depends how much money you want to spend but for 500$ the surface 3 is a pretty sweet deal in opinion because it is a lot more verstile than your typical tablet. I am personally waiting for the Surface pro 4 though, it has been a long wait.... lol
    Windows 10 is a pretty awesome tablet OS. I have it on my Asus Book Flip and it works great.
    08-11-2015 05:37 PM
    I think your best choice is an iPad.
    The most of Android tablets will be lagged somewhere, any time, and I think this is critical for you.
    08-14-2015 12:31 PM
    How do you get rid of touchwiz? Does that mean rooting your phone?
    No, a root means you can change whatever you want on your phone, which means you can play with the software, which is highly NOT recommended.

A launcher is like a normal app, as facebook.
    Your phone has a normal homescreen or home-launcher (I call it that way) which has been installed before it being sold. But that is the thing, some people want to try different homescreen setups and choose for a different launcher than their stock one.

You should take a look at the playstore, and type launcher in the searchbox, there are like hundreds of changing style launchers. ☺

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk
    08-19-2015 04:13 PM