Android helps Motorola's revenue rise 21%!

IceDree

= I C E D R E E = ?
Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Also Motorola helped Android allot with the OG Droid
The Motorola Droid Was\Still a revolutionary phone , its the first one that actually stud up against the iPhone

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
The Motorola Droid Was\Still a revolutionary phone , its the first one that actually stud up against the iPhone

I agree completely. The OG Droid was really what started it all. I'm glad to see Motorola having a lot of success with it now.

Guamguy

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Everyone is showing strong results because of Android. Verizon has double the net postpaid subscribers of AT&T (the only stats that matter because it refers to new smartphone data contracts). Samsung states faster growth than the industry as a whole, Sony Ericsson is in the black, HTC recording record numbers. Hey, ZTE even pushed Apple out of the top five, probably with the help of those cheap Androids it makes.

Android is a proven money getter.

LG is bleeding money but that's because they don't have enough Android, something that is going to be dealt with in spades.

Icon

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site

Yep exactly right. Motorola-Android-Verizon is a very good partnership for all parties involved...and that includes us, the consumer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non