How do you clean your mobile phone screen?

Jessie-LJX

Banned
Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
A research from Stanford University showed that the touch screen have 18 times more bacteria than a toilet handle. i was shocked! And virus can get into our system by rub our eyes, bite your nails, or put your hands to your face. So I think whether it is true or false, it is very important to clean our cell phone touch screen.
Some people said we can dry off a wet tissue and wipe clean the touch screen. And then wipe it again by dry paper tower.There are User suggested clean it by a sponge dampened with detergent or toothpaste. Does it work? Or do you have any other suggestions?

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
You can use a microfiber cloth and antibacterial cleaning wipes for electronics. Computer screen cleaner also works well. Avoid general household cleaners.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Stanford University showed that the touch screen have 18 times more bacteria than a toilet handle
I read this some time ago and all I have to say is... Stanford needs to reanalyze what studies they fund! Next will be your watch, wallet, clothes...

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Bacteria are everywhere. Invisible bacteria are crawling all over you at any moment. Bacteria are inside you. As the great Bill Nye says, "science!"

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I use a microfiber cloth dampened with an antibacterial eyeglass lens cleaner. One small part damp, clean the screen, then wipe with another part of the cloth. Paper towel is too coarse for screens. Tissues are even worse. You'll start showing wear spots on the screen or screen protector.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I use a microfiber cloth dampened with an antibacterial eyeglass lens cleaner. One small part damp, clean the screen, then wipe with another part of the cloth. Paper towel is too coarse for screens. Tissues are even worse. You'll start showing wear spots on the screen or screen protector.
I clean mine exactly the same way.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20