What to do what to do.. My ocd is making this hard

mvasquez009

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm basically sold on the new Moto pure edition everything about it sounds great to me and since I'm stuck using an old HTC one X because my N5 took a crap I don't think I can wait until October for a new nexus. However I am really uneasy about the screen size I've never had anything bigger than my nexus 5. I have said to myself a bigger screen would be nice to have but I'm reluctant to make the jump to 5.7 inches.. I know the bezels are extremely small and I do watch a lot of YouTube content and a lot of Web browsing on my phones.. Should I go ahead and pre order the phone tomorrow.. And I'm not to worried about battery life and it could not be worse than what I was getting on my nexus 5.. What would you guys do.. Thanks and sorry for the baggy post

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm basically sold on the new Moto pure edition everything about it sounds great to me and since I'm stuck using an old HTC one X because my N5 took a crap I don't think I can wait until October for a new nexus. However I am really uneasy about the screen size I've never had anything bigger than my nexus 5. I have said to myself a bigger screen would be nice to have but I'm reluctant to make the jump to 5.7 inches.. I know the bezels are extremely small and I do watch a lot of YouTube content and a lot of Web browsing on my phones.. Should I go ahead and pre order the phone tomorrow.. And I'm not to worried about battery life and it could not be worse than what I was getting on my nexus 5.. What would you guys do.. Thanks and sorry for the baggy post

Hi :) no need to say sorry, your "baggy" post is giving me something to do while I should be working lol.

If you are sold on the phone you should just get it - I find myself in the same boat, I want to get the new Moto X Style / Pure but also want to wait for the Nexus line. I've always enjoyed a Nexus device, but having the option to customise the Moto is more appealing (right now) plus the added features Moto throws in is a bonus.

I recently had the Nexus 6 for a couple of months, while the phone was massive I got used to it very quickly. I only ever noticed the size of the phone when someone commented on it or it was in my shorts at the gym. You will quickly adjust to the size.

Or you could hold out for another month and get the Nexus LG model, which should be around 5.2 inches in size.

Good luck :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz