The Letv One, One Pro, and One Max have some seriously nice specs and by the looks of it offer a lot for their prices, from the extremely small bezels, high res displays, metal bodies and modern snapdragon chips (I don't know about the base model's chip). I'm really curious as to real world usage is though and may consider ordering one.

The android skin is hilariously a complete copy of iOS though LOL!! If these thing got advertisement in the U.S, for that price they could be very respectable competition.

LeTV One, One Pro, LeTV Max affordable ‘bezel-less’ flagships come at half the price of iPhones, are also first phones with USB Type C

Too bad these are only in China... These need to come to the U.S pronto
    11-27-2015 10:58 PM
    Also:

The 6.3 inch max model in particular makes me want to throw my money at my screen
    11-27-2015 11:04 PM
    The android skin is hilariously a complete copy of iOS though LOL!! If these thing got advertisement in the U.S, for that price they could be very respectable competition.

Too bad these are only in China... These need to come to the U.S pronto
    I think you answered your own question. Most of the iPhone knock-offs like this would NEVER be allowed in the US. From the blatant OS rip-off to the clear attempt to make an iPhone clone hardware-wise (the front actually looks like an iPhone).
    11-28-2015 07:13 AM
    What's that?

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition
    12-05-2015 01:22 PM
    All I see is htc m7/8/9. Not iphone, maybe the antennas but other than that I see htc

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-05-2015 05:26 PM
    All I see is htc m7/8/9. Not iphone, maybe the antennas but other than that I see htc

Posted via the Android Central App
    Well the iPhone 6 design is HTC ONE M series inspired... The iPhone is just slimmer, flatter and without brushed metal.
    12-05-2015 06:24 PM
    Well the iPhone 6 design is HTC ONE M series inspired... The iPhone is just slimmer, flatter and without brushed metal.
    Yes. It really annoyed me when HTC launched the A9, and EVERY tech site was calling it an iPhone clone. The truth was actually opposite, the iPhone actually cloned the looks of the One series.

Also very annoying when Google announced the Pixel C could come with a keyboard, and every tech site was calling it a Surface Pro/iPad Pro competitor. Um... there's been Android tablets with keyboards for years, way before the first Surface was conceptualized. It was the Surface that cloned Android tablets with keyboards.
    12-10-2015 03:56 PM
    I think these phones are goood. They must be tried. Looking forward to buy one.
    12-10-2015 05:32 PM
    Yes. It really annoyed me when HTC launched the A9, and EVERY tech site was calling it an iPhone clone. The truth was actually opposite, the iPhone actually cloned the looks of the One series.

Also very annoying when Google announced the Pixel C could come with a keyboard, and every tech site was calling it a Surface Pro/iPad Pro competitor. Um... there's been Android tablets with keyboards for years, way before the first Surface was conceptualized. It was the Surface that cloned Android tablets with keyboards.

Although do note iPads have had keyboards for years also. Its just that Apple is now making their own keyboard and digitizer pen. The iPad pro is just any other ol' iPad, but with some more power and a first party pen and keyboard.

The Surface may have taken inspiration from previous products just like every other tech product line does, but unlike Apple with the iPad Pro, the Surface line has been arguably revolutionary in tech. Microsoft is merging product categories and now other OEM's are getting in on this and making some great devices for various needs and wants. Unlike an android or ios device with a Keyboard, the Surface is more and blah blah blah I'm done
    12-11-2015 06:58 PM
    coz it's new brand without any reputation. the spec are good but don't know the actual experience with the phone. we can't not judge a phone only with its specs
    12-13-2015 09:40 PM