The BEST value for money tablet!

Billy95Tech

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I think it is the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 is the best value for money tablet which you can get for very cheap about 200 pounds/euros now days and that makes it a bargain and is better(and more powerful) then tablets like the Nexus 7 in many many ways.

The Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.4 is a very powerful and high end Android tablet that been released in February 2014 which is nearly 2 years ago and has a Snapdragon 800 CPU and 2GB of RAM and Android 4.4 Kitkat(not upgradeable to Lollipop unfortunately :( ) with the great TouchWiz layer on and has extra features like multi windows that the Nexus 7 does not have and has a bigger sceen 8.4 inches compared to very cramped 7 inch sceen that the Nexus 7 has which is way better for everything and is as portable as the Nexus 7 and the star feature of the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 is the very high resolution display of 2560x1600 which is just eye candy, the display it is just fantastic the videos, photos, text look soo soo good and the display is not as good on the Nexus 7 which is 1920 x 1200(still very good) and the build quality of the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 is way better then the Nexus 7 and the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 only has 16GB of internal storage but you can have more storage up to 64GB by putting in a micro SD card and the Nexus 7 have 16 and 32GB of internal storage but does not allow micro SD card to have more storage. :)

Despite being nearly 2 years old the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 still manages to play all the games on the Google Play Store even the very heavy demanding games like Gangster Vegas, Asphalt 8, GTA San Andreas lots more very well and handles very heavy demanding tasks like video editing, Office Productivity very well which is awesome. :)

The only bad thing i say about the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 is the battery life, to be honest it is poor the battery only last about 4/5 hours of sceen on time on normal use(web browsing, watching videos/movies, reading, lots more) and it will be even less if you are playing games it will be more like 3 hours on a single charge, i think it is because mostly is the CPU Snapdragon 800 is soo powerful and high resolution display(2560x1600) it drains the battery faster and if you leave it on standby then the battery will last a couple weeks. Which for the battery life i think the Nexus 7 has a better battery life because it has a less powerful CPU and not as high resolution display and for future software updates the Nexus 7 wins hands down!!

Overall if you are looking for a very powerful and high end Android tablet and you are on a budget and don't want to spend over more then 300/500 pounds, euros on a tablet then you can't go wrong with the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 which is way better value for money(for 200 pounds, euros makes it a bargain) and way better(and more powerful) then the Nexus 7 in many many ways!!!

The Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 along side(i think the) Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 and the Asus ZenPad S 8.0 are the best value for money tablets that you can buy at the moment!!! :D

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 and i have been using since May 2014 and it is still in very good condition! :)

What do you think everyone?? What is the best value for money tablet do you think? Do you have a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 or a Nexus 7??

Last edited:

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Nvidia Shield Tablet (OR or K1 doesn't matter) is the best bang per buck and by a long ways. IMO it is followed by Nexus 9 followed by Pixel C, then probably iPad Air 2 then Samsung stuff would be somewhere behind all that.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure it's a good device, but near-useless to me because of the requirement to go bottom right for Back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay