I recently read about the latest news in Google such as Google Destination, the intake of Chris Poole (the founder of 4chan) probably with the aim of renewing Google+, and the hidden features in the apk of GoogleFoto (which are not yet available to users).

It is more than a year that I try to carry out a project to create a platform dedicated to travelers, in December trying to find help I signed up to Google Launchpad, the Google program for startup and Microsoft BizSpark, the project has been accepted with the description (English + Italian) that place down here, but when I sent an email to the assistance of Launchpad asking direct help they replied that they had no way to help me...

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=file%2cdocx

In recent months I have sent this project many times, to university professors, companies and people more or less involved in the world of 'IT. From the views to mails, answers, in person interviews and telephone conversations, I realized that the project has value, and arouses interest in anyone who has read it, but apart from that no one will give you help if you do not already have your own team.

I tried to form a team, but the amount of work for three people is exaggerated and it would also be for ten, because these people will hardly spend more than a few hours a week to the project and the funds are not billionaires.

I wrote to Google hoping to find help, because they would have both the forces that the interest to build the project, but overcome the "switchboard" level is really hard and only a person in a certain position of relevance could take the decision to embark on a collaboration.

So I decided to start this discussion, with the goal of understanding if you users, would you like an innovation as this by Google, with the objective to get the project in front of someone important who has the power to decide whether or not to initiate a development path, regardless of what are the business protocols. Unity is strength!

[I ASK YOU TO USERS TO ANSWER BELOW IN ORDER TO KEEP ALIVE THE DISCUSSION, EVEN IF OF COURSE I WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER ALSO TO PRIVATE MAIL]

Thank you for the time dedicated to me

email: lorenzomontarese@gmail.com
    03-24-2016 12:31 AM