What is currently the best Android Smartphone out there?

Eageron

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
Hello everybody,

I got a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 since more than one year now and I finally want to switch. I like the Note 4 but I have head a lot of problems with it and since I have it over a year it is time to change. I use my Smartphone for all the basics but I also reply to a lot of E-mails and stuff. Besides that it should be smaller than the Note 4! Therefore the question to all the Android Pro's what is currently the best Android smartphone out there? Thanks in advance!

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
The HTC 10 looks like a serious competitor againts the S7. The htc 10 clearly beats LG G5 IMO. Now, we just need to wait for the reviews on the HTC 10 to see if it beats the S7.

Posted with ❤Love❤

Eageron

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
The HTC 10 looks like a serious competitor againts the S7. The htc 10 clearly beats LG G5 IMO. Now, we just need to wait for the reviews on the HTC 10 to see if it beats the S7.

Posted with ❤Love❤

Do we know when the HTC 10 will be released? I have no pressure! :) I like the LG G5 actually and I heard that a lot of people say it has massive battery power, superior to all others right now.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Not sure where eageron got his info on battery life for the G5. Ive read where it wasn't so good and its a small battery. Under 3000 mah. Ive got the V10 and it proved somewhat of a dissapointment. First it's just tooooooo big. And bulky. The battery never got me thru a day of moderate use. Th lcd screen is no comparison to the samsung super amoleds. And I couldn't get used to the rear power and volume buttons.

Posted via Android Central App

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Do we know when the HTC 10 will be released? I have no pressure! :) I like the LG G5 actually and I heard that a lot of people say it has massive battery power, superior to all others right now.

The G5 sure is great. But the design just makes the phone "not that great afterall" IMO.

Posted with ❤Love❤

Eageron

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
I think I read it in an article when it wasn't out! You are right the G5 has 2800 mah and the S7 has 3000 mah straight. But I see this is going to be tough!

Last edited:

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Do you have an Edge yourself? Do you effectively use the Edge feature?

I have the S6 edge with 6.0.1 so it has the same edge software as S7 edge. I use it sometimes to quickly switch between apps. You can also download more edge panels from samsung galaxy apps store. Sadly most of the good ones are paid. And there are only a little of panels available for download free or paid.

Posted with ❤Love❤

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Therefore the question to all the Android Pro's what is currently the best Android smartphone out there?

There's no right answer. Phones have kind of got to the point where the choice is now solely dependent on the user's needs and not an objective view of the phone. Do you like large phones, smaller ones, button placement, your particular needs and use cases, etc.. My wife has an S7 and after playing with it, it works for her but I still think my 6P is a better overall device, especially for my particular wants and needs. Other people may pick a Note 5, or V10... or a new HTC 10...

The market is loaded with really good phones now.

chennaite

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Yes, I loved my Samsung Galaxy S4! I think you can't do nothing wrong when you go for the Samsung Galaxy S7. What makes it the best for you?

Best in class of Camera, Battery, Crisp display. Expansion upto 200GB, fast and wireless charging are additional :)

Eageron

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
There's no right answer. Phones have kind of got to the point where the choice is now solely dependent on the user's needs and not an objective view of the phone. Do you like large phones, smaller ones, button placement, your particular needs and use cases, etc.. My wife has an S7 and after playing with it, it works for her but I still think my 6P is a better overall device, especially for my particular wants and needs. Other people may pick a Note 5, or V10... or a new HTC 10...

The market is loaded with really good phones now.

This makes sense! I guess I will wait for the HTC 10 to come and then decide! Thank you all for your feedback!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puiman