Opinions on getting S7 Edge or wait?

csmall

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I have an LG G4 on AT&T.

It looks to me like the S7 or S7 Edge are the best options for an upgrade at the moment.

Do you think it's worth pulling the trigger on let's say an S7 Edge or is there compelling phones coming in the near future that are worth waiting for?

When is the next Nexus phone coming? Possible worth waiting for the Note 6? Something else?

Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Opinions

I have an LG G4 on AT&T.

It looks to me like the S7 or S7 Edge are the best options for an upgrade at the moment.

Do you think it's worth pulling the trigger on let's say an S7 Edge or is there compelling phones coming in the near future that are worth waiting for?

When is the next Nexus phone coming? Possible worth waiting for the Note 6? Something else?

Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App
The S7 Edge is probably your best bet right now. Thee will be others released in the near future, Note 6 for example, but there's no timetable for such a release. Either way, the S7 Edge will not be an unimportant device around the time the next Note is released. If you can wait then it might be worthwhile to see what the Note offers. Otherwise, I say get the S7 Edge.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I came from the note 2,note 4 and realized I wasn't really using the spen. Then, when Sammy took away the micro SD slot, I bought the LG V10. A fabulous phone, but it was just way to bulky and I couldn't get used to the power and volume buttons on the back. So the V10 is now my night clock. I bought the galaxy s6 edge with 128GB. Im extra happy with it. When the S7 edge came out, I bought that. Its incredible, but I like the s6 edge just as much. With the mm update the s6 edge is getting much better battery life. So I guess if you don't need a huge phone or the spen, id go with the S7 edge. You might find a great deal on a brand new S6 edge out there and you wouldn't be dissapointed either way.

Posted via Android Central App