some reports and says
    According to Adobe's Google I/O Digital Index Report, iOS users are increasingly moving from Safari to Chrome for their browsing needs.
    "iPhone users have to go out of their way to download the Chrome browser," said Adam Lloyd, an Adobe Digital Index (ADI) analyst. "The fact that people are actually doing so is a sign that Chrome offers an experience consumers are interested in."
    05-17-2016 02:30 AM
    It's often not the browser, but the services the browser gives access to. No on had a more robust and wide reaching online ecosystem than Google.
    libra89 likes this.
    05-17-2016 06:51 AM
    Unfortunately, none of the app store content blockers work on Chrome so people have to continue using Safari if they want to block ads. This will keep many many people using Safari until this ever changes but being Apple, it won't.

I always had chrome installed on all my iPhones but still preferred to use Safari.
    05-17-2016 08:15 AM
    Could be a lot of iPhone users are not also iMac users. Not surprising given Windows dominance in the land of the desktop and in business and in academe. Anyone used to working with Chrome on a PC might understandably opt for Chrome on an iPhone if only to sync devices.
    05-17-2016 08:59 AM
    Im using safari on my mac. Chrome drains more battery than safari.

Posted with ❤Love❤
    05-17-2016 09:58 AM
    I use chrome on my macbook because that's what I like between the two.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-17-2016 11:07 AM
    I have two macbook Pros.

I use Safari at work, its just more efficient and faster.
    I prefer Chrome and the Google eco-system though for my own needs. Google drive, gmail, and of course Android for cellular OS...etc. The remote / cloud based elements of the Apple ecosystem are just too weird for me. There are many times (most of the time actually) when I do not want to "sync" EVERYTHING with EVERYTHING. Thats a royal pain in the Apple world.
    05-17-2016 11:12 AM
    I have both chrome and safari on my mac but most of the time I prefer safari as it feels faster for me.
    05-17-2016 03:58 PM
    I've just read this story from this ​Adobe finds Chrome is popular everywhere, even on Apple's iPhone | ZDNet so wanna share how many agreeing this but mostly all support safari obviously.
    05-20-2016 12:16 AM
    I am not surprised. I always use chrome on my ipad
    05-20-2016 05:59 AM
    I have both chrome and safari on my mac but most of the time I prefer safari as it feels faster for me.
    Safari IMHO is one aspect of the mac Apple got right. It "feels" small, compact, efficient, very lean running... does one thing and it does it very well. Compared to iTunes which is a complete mess (store front, music organizer/player, downloader, CD ripper, data sync-er...etc).
    05-20-2016 09:09 AM
    Safari user here and it'll stay that way for a while.
    05-23-2016 07:29 PM
    I love using safari, but I switched to Chrome on my iMac because all my bookmarks are synced and also I can easily access my phone and tablet tabs

05-25-2016 06:07 AM
    I used to use Chrome on my iPad.

I stopped using it because it got pretty unstable. It was pretty crash-happy and I would frequently get "Aw Snap" messages on webpages that would load fine on Safari.

I reinstalled it on the Pro 12.9 as I thought the really underpowered hardware on the iPad 3 was to blame. Same thing.
    05-27-2016 01:07 PM
    That's a very interesting statistic. I've never had an iPhone so I can't speak for how Safari fares as a browser; but I've almost always used Chrome on my computers and phones, and don't look back.

06-01-2016 09:05 PM
    I used to use Chrome on my iPad.

I stopped using it because it got pretty unstable. It was pretty crash-happy and I would frequently get "Aw Snap" messages on webpages that would load fine on Safari.

I reinstalled it on the Pro 12.9 as I thought the really underpowered hardware on the iPad 3 was to blame. Same thing.
    I get those crashes all. The. Time... I'm pretty sure it's caused by ads. I'm trying to train myself to use Firefox instead (also, goodbye ads), but it's hard to kick the chrome habit.

06-02-2016 03:44 AM
    I get those crashes all. The. Time... I'm pretty sure it's caused by ads. I'm trying to train myself to use Firefox instead (also, goodbye ads), but it's hard to kick the chrome habit.

I'm still trying to figure out why it's so unstable on my iPad. Like I mentioned in my OP, it's a Pro 12.9, so it's definitely NOT the tablet itself since it has way more than enough muscle for Chrome.

I use Chrome on my desktop and phones, so naturally, I default to it on anything I own because all my stuff gets synced across devices, except the aforementioned iPad, which I use Safari on instead.

On another note, I still loathe the Google Docs app on iOS.
    06-02-2016 07:54 AM
    I like Safari on OS X very much, but I too use Chrome. It gives me better integration with my Nexus and my Pixel C. Password sync, open tabs and favorites, can be accessed from all my devices with no effort whatsoever.
    06-02-2016 08:05 AM