This girl from church posted a picture on twitter of her and another girl from my small group hanging out, but whats weird is she doesnt usually post pictures on twitter usually she posts them on instagram or Facebook, and she didnt post this picture on instagram or Facebook. She knows I am a friend of her on facebook and instagram but I am not following her on Twitter so I dont think she knows I have a Twitter. Why would she post the picture on Twitter instead of Instagram or Facebook? Do you think she was trying to hide the post from me thinking I wouldnt see it because she thinks I dont have Twitter? This was after she told me she is really busy the next few weeks and wouldnt have time to hang out. Then I see this picture of her hanging out with this other person, so she has time to hang out with them but not me? And yesterday, I followed her on Twitter to find out she blocked me a few hours later. Today I looked at her account without logging in saw that she tweeted about yet another hangout with this friend last night. This was after I had messaged her yesterday afternoon asking when she could hang out next and she said late June. Then the next night I saw her post a picture of her hanging out with a different friend from small group.
    05-17-2016 06:49 PM
    Ahh, teenage drama has moved to the digital world.

Is there a question here or just a vent?

I kind of had the opposite happen - kept asking this girl out, she kept saying she was busy, she actually was and was disappointed when I stopped trying.
    05-17-2016 06:54 PM
    Also, we had a go at answering your first post here:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=678712
    05-18-2016 06:58 AM
    Go talk to her... end of thread.
    05-18-2016 06:27 PM
    Ahh, teenage drama has moved to the digital world.
    Same drama, different stage.
    05-18-2016 08:29 PM
    You already have a post. Please don't make multiple threads on the same topic.
    05-19-2016 08:16 AM