How to fix this screen?

Jerezi

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site
Gray and white stripes. When I adjust the lighting, the width of the stripes changes too. LCD problem, I suppose?

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 4007.jpg
    4007.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 19

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
When did you get this device? I would return it and try to swap it for a new one. If it's under warranty, you shouldn't have a problem. Good luck!

Posted via the Android Central App

Jerezi

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site
A month ago. My screen now returned to normal. Do you suggest I still go to Samsung service center and have it checked?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
As belodion said, it's better to visit the service centre once.

What does it mean? Google is not being helpful other than suggesting "let sleeping dogs lie"! :p

I apologise for playing with words. The expression 'let sleeping dogs lie' means 'do nothing and hope that the problem, which seems to have gone away, does not recur'.
I changed the order of the words to suggest that a 'sleeping lie' (a hidden problem with the phone) would dog (follow and annoy) the user.
How witty of me.😳

VigneshB

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
I apologise for playing with words. The expression 'let sleeping dogs lie' means 'do nothing and hope that the problem, which seems to have gone away, does not recur'.
I changed the order of the words to suggest that a 'sleeping lie' (a hidden problem with the phone) would dog (follow and annoy) the user.
How witty of me.??????
I was expecting it to be a completely new proverb which I had never heard of. :D
I've never been good at understanding puns!