Looking for my next Android

Jaymie1989

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Not sure where this goes.

I'm looking for opinions in my next android phone. Currently have the HTC One M8 rooted and on CM13 I do have Xposed installed but only use YouTube modules ATM.

I am Kean on the S7 but I know Xposed is an issue. Think I'm fine with that.
I'm also quite interested in the HTC 10 as well.

What are you most likely to recommended?

VigneshB

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
For me it's the Nexus 6P any day. Don't get me wrong though, both the S7 and the HTC 10 are great devices in their own rights.
It would depend on your usage and the features that are of utmost importance to you.

Jaymie1989

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Well I went into the phone shop and played with the HTC 10 and S7 and I liked both. The HTC is like playing with my M8 I have now.
I'm still mixed.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
You've mentioned that you liked playing with the 10 because it was similar to your M8 - are you hoping to have a similar experience with a phone, or do you maybe want to experience a different brand/manufacturer?

The 10 will still be a little different in OS, hardware, and has a better camera, but you'll still have some similarities and continuity. If you go with a Samsung device or another type, you'll get to experience a new phone in its own right (ie, Samsung's take on the Android experience).

Personally, you wouldn't go wrong with either purchase choice... It's up to you! Do you watch a lot of videos? Do you enjoy apps and games? What about camera - do you snap a lot of pictures, use Instagram, etc?

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC