Currently have the one M8 on CM13 with a 32GB SD Card.

Time for me to upgrade. Was mixed between the S7 Edge or HTC 10 and now since seeing the OP3.

I kinda ruled out the HTC 10 as I felt it was too much like what I have now. I liked the look and feel of the S7.

I use my phone for day to day things I.e. Chrome, phone calls, texts, some light games. I play FIFA too. I take some photos but not way too many as well as videos of my kids. I like the idea of the 64GB RAM. I ain't even used 8GB of my SD card. I use my phones Bluetooth for listening to music in the car
    Occasionally with earphones. I also watch films, TV programs on my phone so streaming and downloading.
    I currently have XPOSED installed and use some modules. I know Samsung is an issue with XPOSED so OP3 sticks out for me.

With the non expansion of an SD Card how will I be able to install other ROMs as they ask for it to be on a external SD card. Like installing TWRP. I have had to mount my SD with twrp at times and transfered files to my SD. How would I do this with the OP3 for example with no SD card?

Also with seeing the recent speed test with OP3 and S7. Whilst I'm not going to be randomly opening that many apps would I see a significant loss in its usage?

What's your views on those with the OP3 and what do you think I should get as my next tech for two years
    06-17-2016 01:03 PM
    I'm hearing some bad things about the 6gb of ram on the OP3. But you can get a 64 GB OP3 for a great price. If ram is a big thing for you, get the GS7. I have a GS7 and I love it.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-18-2016 09:53 PM
    I think the OP3 would probably be less of a risk to try out for what the price point offers.
    anon(9691750) likes this.
    06-19-2016 12:25 PM