Still on my gs4 and...

quest7

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm due for an upgrade. I was watching the gs7 and now the Note 7. But, my gs4 still runs good and cannot justify getting a new phone, even though these news ones are better.

Is anyone is in the same boat?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi! It sounds like you are wanting to upgrade, but are hesitating a little. What you can always do is just sit tight and wait a little bit, and see if something comes out that blows you away! Waiting a bit and upgrading to a worthwhile device is a safe bet as well as an economical one - for the time being, anyway. ;) Good luck!

Posted via the Android Central App

acsurfer

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I am using GS4 too. GS7 is nice if I wanted a same size device, but I would like to try a note, but note 7 is curved so I am skipping it, I would wait for note 8 (if there is a flat version). Prefer a flat screen display.

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I will keep it as a backup. The gs7 is the idea size, but I would like to try the Note with the s-pen. But, it doesn't look pocket friendly.
I went from my trusty GS4 32GB to a Note 4 in late 2014 and have not looked back! I was also concerned WRT pocketability of the Note, but here I am nearly 2years with it and not a problem, I am even typing on it one-handed on this post.

I'm now waiting for the Note 7.

If the Note is too big for you then the S7 Edge is a nice 'middle ground' option, bigger screen and much larger battery than S7 but not as large as a Note.

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
If you don't need a new phone then it comes down to how much your want is and is it compatible with your wallet. I got tired of the size and performance of my LG G4 and purchased a S7 on Swappa at 2/3s the cost of a store bought one, and this one was new. I basically had my choice on new phones from the mid $400s. If that price is ok with you then go for it, I love this S7 and haven't even had it a week.

The size is awesome for me too, my large phone experiment is over.