smartphone holder

rabinhandeeholder

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
hello guys,

just wanted your insights if you would use something to hold your smartphones, more so during longer usage i.e watching a movie on a long train journey/flight or if you are just browsing on social media by the beach? Holding your device in a comfortable eye viewing position for a long time makes your hands and arms tired, so i have come up with a waist bag smartphone holder which provides you with a bag to keep your essentials as well as having an extendable smartphone stand ready to use whenever and wherever.

Rabin

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I'd be interested as long as it doesn't interfere with the otterbox defender case and my phones Qi charging capability. Both of those are critical for my usage, given the fragility of the glass screen and mini-USB connection.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I have considered this, as I do a lot of Netflix viewing with my phone and, as you've said, my arms/hands get tired from holding it for too long. I looked into those stands so maybe I'd consider getting something like that. Don't want something that would interfere with my current case.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay