Interesting marketing email from Moto

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I've bought items direct from Motorola in the past so I'm on their mailing list. Motorola has taken an opportunity to take a jab at Samsung...

At Moto, our priority is safety first. Unlike some manufacturers, we adhere to the highest standards in quality and testing of all our batteries.

Yeah, quite a slap by Motorola. The marketing email had a couple different offers in it (not sure I can share those here) but they required purchase of a phone to qualify.

pbike908

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
Hmmm. I received a marketing email from Moto today and all it said was, "Moto adheres to the highest standards of quality in all of its batteries" followed by a promotional offer. A fairly benign statement...

pbike908

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
I own a Droid Turbo 2. But I SERIOUSLY doubt I would purchase another Moto Flagship unless Verizon has a fire sale on the Z. I think the G7s are a better value -- they have an awesome stock camera and receive faster updates. It also appears Google is going to step up their game on the Pixel's. If the Pixel, S7, Iphones, and Zs all cost the same, it would be hard for me to recommend the Z unless folks are really enamored with the bolt on modules....

jordans0nly

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I own a Droid Turbo 2. But I SERIOUSLY doubt I would purchase another Moto Flagship unless Verizon has a fire sale on the Z. I think the G7s are a better value -- they have an awesome stock camera and receive faster updates. It also appears Google is going to step up their game on the Pixel's. If the Pixel, S7, Iphones, and Zs all cost the same, it would be hard for me to recommend the Z unless folks are really enamored with the bolt on modules....
Step up their game? Lol. What specs you been reading? Lol.

pbike908

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
Step up their game? Lol. What specs you been reading? Lol.

They are improving the 5X -- making it flagship caliber. The Android feature that I appreciate that the DT2 has the most is Active Display and I believe the new Pixel and/or Nougat is going to have that feature.

I don't want a phone ANY LARGER than my DT2. I personally think the DT2 is a little too big for my liking.

I just don't think the Z phones merit the same price as Samsung Galaxy or Iphones. One of the main reasons I purchased the DT2 is because Verizon was blowing them out at an unbelievable price last December. I would never have paid full price for a DT2.

Oh, and I don't think the Z stock camera is up to snuff compared to Galaxy S7, Iphone, LG, nor the HTC which is who is making the new Pixel phones.

Hey I think Moto makes a decent product. But it doesn't merit the same price of the other manufacturers flagship products.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae