AC iOS App

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
This is really a question for the staff at AC as I couldn't find any similar questions. But...

Any plans to make an iOS version of the AC app? I can't be the only member with an iPad (the android tablets available when I purchased were pretty bad), and it would be cool to have an AC app for it. Viewing on chrome isn't bad, but I know using the app is a smoother experience.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I believe they have in the past but Apple didn't accept it or something of that nature. Not 100% on that .. but /shrug.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
I wish, but nope.

Tapatalk is your best bet for the forums, and that is what I use when I use my iPhone. As for the blog, I just mark the AC blog as a favorite after logging in. It sucks, but it works.

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I believe they have in the past but Apple didn't accept it or something of that nature. Not 100% on that .. but /shrug.

If that is true, i think that's pretty funny. Apples bitterness dropping the hammer.

Eh, i guess chrome will have to suffice until they try again. I'll have to try tapatalk out, see if it's anymore convenient than the old chrome routine

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
If that is true, i think that's pretty funny. Apples bitterness dropping the hammer.

Eh, i guess chrome will have to suffice until they try again. I'll have to try tapatalk out, see if it's anymore convenient than the old chrome routine

Yeah. It makes sense because AC has an app for iMore on Android so I am pretty sure they tried via the Apple app store but got told no.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12