help plz! what the heck is this icon?!

Raye808

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Hi there,
I have been searching everywhere in the Web to find out what the hell this icon means, does anyone have any clue what it stands for? Cuz I can't find it anywhere at all! 😣
It's popped up on my notification bar it been there for days - i have samsung tab 3 tablet BTW
thank you in advance if someone solves the mystery
here is a pic of it - i hope I put the pic in properly 😅

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• Pic4.jpg
    Pic4.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 47

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Hi there,
I have been searching everywhere in the Web to find out what the hell this icon means, does anyone have any clue what it stands for? Cuz I can't find it anywhere at all! 😣
It's popped up on my notification bar it been there for days - i have samsung tab 3 tablet BTW
thank you in advance if someone solves the mystery
here is a pic of it - i hope I put the pic in properly 😅

Have you downloaded anything new last few days. Have you restarted it and it stays there? What were you doing when it came up? what recent apps were running.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is it on the left or right side of the status bar? If you swipe down the notification panel, do you see it listed there as well?

Raye808

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Hi,
I haven't downloaded anything except shutterfly but it was there before I dld it and I have restarted the tablet and it's still there. It's on the left side of the status bar and when I scroll down it still there but there's no notification refering to what it could be, I even tap it to see if something happens but nothing so I'm really quite puzzled as to what it could be...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Do you mean that it's in the notification panel when you swipe down, or that it just stays in the status bar? If it's in the panel, then long-press it, and then tap App Info.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
The icon is so zoomed in, no one can tell where you're actually seeing it. It helps to see it in the context it's displayed.
Sometimes, devices have a list of icons in the settings that may tell you what it is, if it's not a third party app.

cpaight

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Check whatever messaging app you use for any message that could not be sent....looks like it might be a version of that notification
image.png