Hi there,
    I have been searching everywhere in the Web to find out what the hell this icon means, does anyone have any clue what it stands for? Cuz I can't find it anywhere at all! ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
    It's popped up on my notification bar it been there for days - i have samsung tab 3 tablet BTW
    thank you in advance if someone solves the mystery
    here is a pic of it - i hope I put the pic in properly ๐Ÿ˜…

Posted via Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails help plz! what the heck is this icon?!-pic4.jpg ย 
    10-22-2016 02:36 AM
    Hi there,
    I have been searching everywhere in the Web to find out what the hell this icon means, does anyone have any clue what it stands for? Cuz I can't find it anywhere at all! ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
    It's popped up on my notification bar it been there for days - i have samsung tab 3 tablet BTW
    thank you in advance if someone solves the mystery
    here is a pic of it - i hope I put the pic in properly ๐Ÿ˜…

Have you downloaded anything new last few days. Have you restarted it and it stays there? What were you doing when it came up? what recent apps were running.
    10-22-2016 04:53 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is it on the left or right side of the status bar? If you swipe down the notification panel, do you see it listed there as well?
    10-22-2016 08:42 AM
    Hi,
    I haven't downloaded anything except shutterfly but it was there before I dld it and I have restarted the tablet and it's still there. It's on the left side of the status bar and when I scroll down it still there but there's no notification refering to what it could be, I even tap it to see if something happens but nothing so I'm really quite puzzled as to what it could be...

10-22-2016 02:30 PM
    Do you mean that it's in the notification panel when you swipe down, or that it just stays in the status bar? If it's in the panel, then long-press it, and then tap App Info.
    10-22-2016 08:32 PM
    Welcome! As B. Diddy stated above, I too was going to suggest long-pressing the icon to see what happens.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-22-2016 09:15 PM
    The icon is so zoomed in, no one can tell where you're actually seeing it. It helps to see it in the context it's displayed.
    Sometimes, devices have a list of icons in the settings that may tell you what it is, if it's not a third party app.
    10-23-2016 07:31 AM
    Check whatever messaging app you use for any message that could not be sent....looks like it might be a version of that notification
    help plz! what the heck is this icon?!-image.png
    10-24-2016 02:33 PM