Should I purchase a Idol 4, Honor 5X, or Lumia 650, and why?

LittleOsorio

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
What are the things most important for you to have in a phone? As in what are your top things?

I don't mind apps too much (which is why I've used Windows Phone in the past), so really all that matters to me is the multimedia experience, stability and battery life. The Idol 4 has quad speakers while the Lumia 650 has one front-facing speaker. The Lumia has a 720p AMOLED display and the Idol 4 has a 1080p IPS display. The two run entirely different operating systems and that definitely affects their stability, performance, and battery life. Windows 10 Mobile compared to Android has amazing battery life, but the stability and performance dropped from its predecessor, Windows Phone 8.1. Someone who owned the Idol 4 and Honor 5X said besides battery life, the Idol 4 is better.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
I don't mind apps too much (which is why I've used Windows Phone in the past), so really all that matters to me is the multimedia experience, stability and battery life. The Idol 4 has quad speakers while the Lumia 650 has one front-facing speaker. The Lumia has a 720p AMOLED display and the Idol 4 has a 1080p IPS display. The two run entirely different operating systems and that definitely affects their stability, performance, and battery life. Windows 10 Mobile compared to Android has amazing battery life, but the stability and performance dropped from its predecessor, Windows Phone 8.1. Someone who owned the Idol 4 and Honor 5X said besides battery life, the Idol 4 is better.

Hmm maybe the 4 will be best here. The 650 has less than a day of battery life for me. Yes I have one too lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz