Cell Phone(s) you want back to again months/years after selling and why?

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I know it's strange, why would anyone buy a phone again months or even years after selling it. Maybe you broke your daily driver?

One reason which why I own the LG G4 again is because of a Boxing Week sale that was too good to pass up.

Did I mention I'm addicted. LOL

The G4 clearly was amazing, if you know me I tend to sell it months even after I claim how much I love it.

While it's not my daily driver, I bought also because I missed the IR Blaster, microSD and pretty much use it as an "iPod" even though I have a 256GB iPhone 7 Plus.

Others include hTc One M7, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and iPhone 5S.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I've felt the same about a Nokia Lumia 520 and a Nexus 5. Both, for me at least, have a special 'something', in spite of their age and shortcomings. :)

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Oh I get this. I am SO bad with this. This year, I have bought the Nextbit Robin, and Lumia 550 3 times each. The former is because it's so cool looking, I loved it but the battery life and camera is meh. The 550 is because I loved the size of it so much and I missed that with all of the big phones that are normal now trend.

mohit9206

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I've felt the same about a Nokia Lumia 520 and a Nexus 5. Both, for me at least, have a special 'something', in spite of their age and shortcomings. :)
Same. Had lumia 520, sold it after a year, felt like shouldn't have. Same about a feature phone called samsung corby.

Oh I get this. I am SO bad with this. This year, I have bought the Nextbit Robin, and Lumia 550 3 times each. The former is because it's so cool looking, I loved it but the battery life and camera is meh. The 550 is because I loved the size of it so much and I missed that with all of the big phones that are normal now trend.

Just bought a used Lumia 532. Even smaller than lumia 550.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463