Thanks AC Staff & Community

anon(10092459)

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
Closing out 2016 and I just want to let everyone know how much I appreciate AC. I've been a reader for some time, but just set up an account in November.

I have learned a lot from everyone here, staff, mods, members... everyone. I've always been Android, but never gave it a much thought until I started reading more from here. The result is deeper thought about how I use technology; things I never considered before about hardware, and things I took for granted with Google's ecosystem.

Even the articles and posts that I don't agree with (Airpods.. Really?), I generally can appreciate another point of view besides my own. The mods are mostly pleasant and on top of things, but the members are definitely a motley crew of personalities and that I love the most. An amazing collection of individuals from all walks of life beating the living Hell out of everything Android! ;)

Cheers to everyone and looking forward to a killer 2017!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
What a nice thought! Thank you so much for sharing it. I love this community also and I echo your sentiments towards the AC Mods, Ambassadors and other staff!

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Closing out 2016 and I just want to let everyone know how much I appreciate AC. I've been a reader for some time, but just set up an account in November.

I have learned a lot from everyone here, staff, mods, members... everyone. I've always been Android, but never gave it a much thought until I started reading more from here. The result is deeper thought about how I use technology; things I never considered before about hardware, and things I took for granted with Google's ecosystem.

Even the articles and posts that I don't agree with (Airpods.. Really?), I generally can appreciate another point of view besides my own. The mods are mostly pleasant and on top of things, but the members are definitely a motley crew of personalities and that I love the most. An amazing collection of individuals from all walks of life beating the living Hell out of everything Android! ;)

Cheers to everyone and looking forward to a killer 2017!

What a nice thought! Thank you so much for sharing it. I love this community also and I echo your sentiments towards the AC Mods, Ambassadors and other staff!

I completely agree with everything said above!

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I agree with everything above. This site wouldn't be what it is without EVERYONE that posts here - staff, volunteer, regular member, EVERYONE. Here's an even better 2017.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz