Closing out 2016 and I just want to let everyone know how much I appreciate AC. I've been a reader for some time, but just set up an account in November.

I have learned a lot from everyone here, staff, mods, members... everyone. I've always been Android, but never gave it a much thought until I started reading more from here. The result is deeper thought about how I use technology; things I never considered before about hardware, and things I took for granted with Google's ecosystem.

Even the articles and posts that I don't agree with (Airpods.. Really?), I generally can appreciate another point of view besides my own. The mods are mostly pleasant and on top of things, but the members are definitely a motley crew of personalities and that I love the most. An amazing collection of individuals from all walks of life beating the living Hell out of everything Android!

Cheers to everyone and looking forward to a killer 2017!
    kct1975, LeoRex, libra89 and 7 others like this.
    12-31-2016 10:21 AM
    Welcome to the forums and thanks for hanging out with us.
    12-31-2016 10:45 AM
    What a nice thought! Thank you so much for sharing it. I love this community also and I echo your sentiments towards the AC Mods, Ambassadors and other staff!
    kct1975, hallux, Sam_Gs7 and 2 others like this.
    12-31-2016 12:33 PM
    Thanks for your kind words. Enjoy your stay here!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-31-2016 12:36 PM
    Thanks for your kind words!

Happy New Year to you and yours!
    libra89, Guytronic and kct1975 like this.
    12-31-2016 12:55 PM
    2017 has a new team leader for the volunteers here too: http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...am-leader.html
    pkcable, Laura Knotek and kct1975 like this.
    12-31-2016 01:19 PM
    Closing out 2016 and I just want to let everyone know how much I appreciate AC. I've been a reader for some time, but just set up an account in November.

I have learned a lot from everyone here, staff, mods, members... everyone. I've always been Android, but never gave it a much thought until I started reading more from here. The result is deeper thought about how I use technology; things I never considered before about hardware, and things I took for granted with Google's ecosystem.

Even the articles and posts that I don't agree with (Airpods.. Really?), I generally can appreciate another point of view besides my own. The mods are mostly pleasant and on top of things, but the members are definitely a motley crew of personalities and that I love the most. An amazing collection of individuals from all walks of life beating the living Hell out of everything Android!

Cheers to everyone and looking forward to a killer 2017!
    What a nice thought! Thank you so much for sharing it. I love this community also and I echo your sentiments towards the AC Mods, Ambassadors and other staff!
    I completely agree with everything said above!
    pkcable and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-31-2016 03:03 PM
    I agree with everything above. This site wouldn't be what it is without EVERYONE that posts here - staff, volunteer, regular member, EVERYONE. Here's an even better 2017.
    Laura Knotek, libra89 and kct1975 like this.
    12-31-2016 06:49 PM
    You are right, here you find a lot of great people, thanks to all
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-01-2017 04:11 PM