Jerry - Would You Ever Shave Your Beard?

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey Jerry, Thank you for taking the time to answer all our questions. I know you are a very busy man, All answers are really appreciated. I know my question may seem a little silly, but wanted to go outside the box and not talk about technology since i know you will be getting tons of those questions!

So my question is, would you ever consider shaving your beard?. My dad has had a beard for 35 years and refuses to shave it off. Even when i tell him "You know it will grow back" :D Some people just look so much better with one.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
For the right reason, sure.

Get people to donate $250 to a worthy cause and you can have my beard hairs. (I'm a cheap date).

USUALLY this goes the other way (we don't shave) and it happens in November, BUT maybe we can frame something around Movember?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movember

Jerry shaves his beard IF we raise enough money for men's health issues?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm glad you specified "neck up", I wouldn't watch the video if you hadn't (no offense).

I consider doing the Movember, but I'd look like Jerry after only a week.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Guess ZZ Top never called back? their loss! How long did it take to grow that long Jerry?

I trim about an inch per month off the ends and shave my chin/cheeks every day. Otherwise I'd look like wolfman jack. I think I have some extra ape dna. At least the parts of it that make apes hairy :D

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'll put up 50 dollars to the charity of Jerry's choosing! Who else will join me! Lets get this man shaved!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non