My Nexus 9 is mostly dead.

Should I wait and hope for another Google tablet? or get some other Android tablet (if, then which one)?
    01-26-2017 01:47 PM
    I'm almost positive Google will deliver something for the tablet space. I'm equally positive the rumors we all hear every few weeks about what it will be and from who are wrong.

My best advice would be to wait until Google I/O. If you can;t wait until May, the only tablet i can recommend is the Pixel C. The Nexus 9 is great when it's working correctly, but ever since the N beta it's just been weird and tons of people (including two of us here at AC) have had an update go wonky and soft brick it. That makes me wonder WTF is wrong with it.

Any other Android tablet you buy will have bugs that never get fixed. It sucks, but that's what happens when companies don't make money from a product. Forgetting where we are right now and where I work most of the time, think about an iPad if you need a tablet soon. iOS is goofy sometimes, but the apps you would want to run on a tablet are great for the most part.
    01-27-2017 12:09 AM
    Thanks! I'll wait and see what I/O brings
    01-27-2017 12:22 AM