Our new game has launched! Check it out at the Android marketplace here

We are running a special campaign to promote this game. Buy it fully-featured (4 modes, 4 characters/themes) for USD$1.99, or grab the free version, feature-locked and ad-supported.

The catch is that once you play this free version for a cumulative 10 hours, all the features will gradually unlock and the ads will be removed permanently.

180 is an intense action-puzzler in the vein of classic arcade games like Tetris Attack and Bust-a-Move. Shoot coins into matches of 3 or more to clear the vertically-descending board. All gamepieces are 2-sided and can be flipped over 180 degrees with the touch of a finger, allowing you unmatched control as you setup complex chains and combos. Just don't let the coins reach the bottom of the screen, or it's game over!

180 features mutliple modes, characters and themes, gorgeous hi-resolution graphics, and the tightest control setup. You won't be able to put this game down - join the hundreds of thousands of people who are playing this game and battle your way up the online leaderboards!

I realize there might be some concern about placing this in the "News" forum, but given the unusual nature of the promotion (it's been getting heavy attention on places like reddit) I believe it deserves a spot in here. Thanks for reading!
    04-13-2011 11:17 PM
    Looks cool, I'll give it a go
    04-13-2011 11:41 PM