Will the Nokia 5 be released in the US?

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
No worries, thanks for getting back to me Mr.Mobile..

That Nokia flagship that'll be coming out looks pretty interesting though.

Very interesting indeed. Im keeping my eye on this. Apparently there are 2 launching! :D
One of them with 6GB RAM.

According to Forbes

Rumored to be the Nokia 8, the flagship might be making an appearance this summer.
The handset could pack Qualcomm's 10nm Snapdragon 835 processor, a full-metal chassis and a camera weighing in at "at least" 23MP, which could come equipped with the Carl Zeiss technology

That sounds pretty awesome to me :)

Diehlirious

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
Very interesting indeed. Im keeping my eye on this. Apparently there are 2 launching! :D
One of them with 6GB RAM.

According to Forbes

That sounds pretty awesome to me :)

Yeah I have to admit I didn't see the Nokia revival coming, you def caught on to that one way ahead of time. Because I do like where their coming from with their budget phones along with Moto..

I've heard about those Forbes specs too. I've also heard that their flagships might be around $600 for starters! Plus maybe a dual rear camera. I would love that. I've heard conflicting reports about the Carl Zeiss tech..

Via Twitter...
Nokia Mobile @Nokiamobile
@___Dhruv___ We're no longer using Carl Zeiss technology.

Hope that's not true though. It was from their twitter account. Have heard the opposite & that Zeiss tech might be used for their flagship too. Fingers crossed here.

Diehlirious

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
US release confirmed via Twitter..

Qwill @QQwill
@Nokiamobile Will the new Nokia Android phones be available in the US? Asking for a friend. :) pic.twitter.com/7lgzWMq9vM

Nokia Mobile @Nokiamobile

@QQwill We're planning on a global release so yes they will be. Get the latest updates by registering at Nokia phones | Nokia Phones

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puiman