Hey everyone. There is a phone case manufacturer here in my city that makes some awesome cases with wood backings. You can have custom images burned into the wood and they have all kinds of unique pre-built cases. They've been around for years and their cases are awesome, I've been to their shop and it's amazing.

At this time they only have cases for Apple, Samsung and Google devices.

If your interested I have a coupon you can use for 10% off. Check them out at carved.com and use this link for the coupon Carved - Friend Offer

I just ordered a custom one for my Pixel.
    03-18-2017 12:34 PM
    Hey everyone. There is a phone case manufacturer here in my city that makes some awesome cases with wood backings. You can have custom images burned into the wood and they have all kinds of unique pre-built cases. They've been around for years and their cases are awesome, I've been to their shop and it's amazing.

At this time they only have cases for Apple, Samsung and Google devices.

If your interested I have a coupon you can use for 10% off. Check them out at carved.com and use this link for the coupon Carved - Friend Offer

I just ordered a custom one for my Pixel.
    I've checked out Carved. I just wish that the cases were %100 wood, no plastic, maybe even like those two piece wood cases that snap together. Cool looking cases none the less.
    03-18-2017 01:02 PM
    I've checked out Carved. I just wish that the cases were %100 wood, no plastic, maybe even like those two piece wood cases that snap together. Cool looking cases none the less.
    Yeah, they make all wood cases for iPhones, but sadly not other devices.
    03-18-2017 01:19 PM
    Yeah, they make all wood cases for iPhones, but sadly not other devices.
    I noticed, what can you do? I'll probably get a budget Android flagship so it's ok, but I hope you love the case you're getting. Maybe you can post some pics once you get it & let us know what you think about it?
    03-18-2017 01:51 PM
    My Moto Z already has a bamboo back
    Diehlirious likes this.
    03-19-2017 09:03 PM