07-19-2017 09:14 AM
40 12
tools
    Is it worth the $6k for just the phone?

Can the concierge arrange for a money drop of a couple million at an anonymous location no questions asked?
    You'll probably need Raymond Reddington for that.

What about music?

Can I buy out every seat at an Adele concert so I can sit in the middle and see the surprise when she comes out on stage?
    Assuming you have the cash, sure.

What are the benefits of this camera over some others like the S7 Edge and V20?
    Uhhhhh… it's attached to an expensive phone with a less confusing (and less feature-full) camera app?

Just... Why???
    Why not?

How's the protection?
    You mean, like, body guards?

Has your friendships suffered because you now have this phone?
    Nope.

Will the concierge get me a 1968 Shelby Mustang if I request it?
    Should be doable.

Will I be able to keep the 1968 Shelby if I request it?
    For the right price you can keep anything

What will happen if I can't keep it?
    You'll be sad.

Why can't I keep the 1968 Shelby Mustang????
    Because sometimes like just isn't fair.

What else can this phone do?
    You can play Bejeweled on a phone that has an actual jewel.

Is this too many questions?
    Maybe.
    sfoLAX likes this.
    03-27-2017 12:07 PM
    so if it had a normal price tag and no fancy concierge service, how would it compare to current and upcoming flagships?

what makes the concierge service so special?

what have you used the concierge for?

Do you have to pay for concierge on top of the phone itself?

Can you post some screenshots?
    03-28-2017 01:50 PM
    so if it had a normal price tag and no fancy concierge service, how would it compare to current and upcoming flagships?
    Well, it probably still wouldn't have a normal price tag, thanks to the materials. It's a mid-2016 flagship when it comes to specs and OS.

what makes the concierge service so special?

what have you used the concierge for?
    Concierge is good for basic stuff like booking things you don't have the knowledge or time to book. I used it this week for a trip to New York — wanted to get dinner for 6 at a nice but also casual restaurant. I could've spent an hour or two researching a bunch of restaurants I don't know, or I could ask the concierge to find me something, answer a few questions about what specifically I'd like, and they did all the work for me.

Alternatively, there's the question I asked the last concierge I talked to: what's the most unique thing somebody has asked you for? She'd arranged for a Hollywood movie makeup artist to fly to Miami for a 5-hour how-to session with a client.

Do you have to pay for concierge on top of the phone itself?
    It's included for the first year, $3000/year afterwards.

Can you post some screenshots?
    Stay tuned for the review!
    sfoLAX likes this.
    03-28-2017 03:15 PM
    Thanks for answering, I will be interested in the review
    03-28-2017 09:38 PM
    Can you download stock wallpapers?and give link?
    05-31-2017 03:20 PM
    I need help, please.
    I own a vertu constellation v. It's an old model but I don't really want to change because it bring always luck to me unlucky the charger is broken. and because of this old model so it is very difficult to find an auth charger in Vietnam.
    so I have a quite question that how I can use a charger Anker for replacing the broken one? Does it make any wrong effect to my phone?
    Many thanks for your help, guys.
    Wish you all the nice week-end.
    07-15-2017 04:52 AM
    I need help, please.
    I own a vertu constellation v. It's an old model but I don't really want to change because it bring always luck to me unlucky the charger is broken. and because of this old model so it is very difficult to find an auth charger in Vietnam.
    so I have a quite question that how I can use a charger Anker for replacing the broken one? Does it make any wrong effect to my phone?
    Many thanks for your help, guys.
    Wish you all the nice week-end.
    This phone uses a standard MicroUSB port like most phones, so you can just use the ANKER Power Bank or get a Samsung MicroUSB charger.
    07-15-2017 09:51 AM
    This phone uses a standard MicroUSB port like most phones, so you can just use the ANKER Power Bank or get a Samsung MicroUSB charger.
    Thank you,
    But do you think it might make the battery worst???
    07-15-2017 08:46 PM
    Thank you,
    But do you think it might make the battery worst???
    No. A lithium-ion battery is a lithium-ion battery. Micro USB is Micro USB. You'll be fine.
    07-15-2017 10:22 PM
    No. A lithium-ion battery is a lithium-ion battery. Micro USB is Micro USB. You'll be fine.
    Thank you,
    Just one more question: Is the Quick charger 3.0 (powerIQ) of Anker compatible with my phone? May using this charger decrease the life of battery shorter than using the genuine once???
    Many thanks
    07-17-2017 05:28 AM
    Thank you,
    Just one more question: Is the Quick charger 3.0 (powerIQ) of Anker compatible with my phone? May using this charger decrease the life of battery shorter than using the genuine once???
    Many thanks
    The Quick Charge 3.0 and Power IQ tech are both designed to query the phone about how much power it can accept. If you're phone's only QC2 or QC1 or has no fast-charging support, then the charger will output only the communicated amount of power (USB is pretty smart about that). Long term, fast charging (again, if supported by the phone) can degrade the battery life, but we're talking about minor degradation over a span of several years.

As best as I can tell, the Constellation V does not support any high-speed charging standards and will simply charge at normal speed.
    07-17-2017 09:26 AM
    The Quick Charge 3.0 and Power IQ tech are both designed to query the phone about how much power it can accept. If you're phone's only QC2 or QC1 or has no fast-charging support, then the charger will output only the communicated amount of power (USB is pretty smart about that). Long term, fast charging (again, if supported by the phone) can degrade the battery life, but we're talking about minor degradation over a span of several years.

As best as I can tell, the Constellation V does not support any high-speed charging standards and will simply charge at normal speed.
    Thank for your advise. As you said, I should find a normal charger. But Do I have to find a charger which have exact the same Input and Output of the original once???
    Thanks Alots
    07-18-2017 08:55 AM
    Thank for your advise. As you said, I should find a normal charger. But Do I have to find a charger which have exact the same Input and Output of the original once???
    Thanks Alots
    Like I said: USB is pretty smart. Any charger will do — they can all scale their output to match whatever the device says it can take.
    07-18-2017 10:12 AM
    Like I said: USB is pretty smart. Any charger will do — they can all scale their output to match whatever the device says it can take.
    OK thank you. I was wondering if it's the same case with the Iphone: using the Ipad charger damaged the battery of Iphone, doesn't ít??? Cause of the output of Ipad charger is bigger than Iphone once. That's all why I was asking alot.
    Thank you again, Derek Kessler.
    07-19-2017 08:38 AM
    OK thank you. I was wondering if it's the same case with the Iphone: using the Ipad charger damaged the battery of Iphone, doesn't ít??? Cause of the output of Ipad charger is bigger than Iphone once. That's all why I was asking alot.
    That is false. The iPad charger does output at a higher amperage, yes, but the iPhone communicates back that it cab only accept X amps and the charger scales down its output accordingly.

Really crappy no-name chargers (the egg kind you can pick up at a gas station check out counter for a dollar) were a problem several years ago when they first guy the market with lax-to-nonexistant safety measures, but today that's a non-issue.
    07-19-2017 09:14 AM
40 12