Galaxy S II release date 4/27

TripleX25

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Ha ha none if apple wins the lawsuit case either samsung will be shut down from phones and tables or w/e they call them or the time will be way different as they will have to come up with a whole new interface system which who knows how long that could take.

grayfox99

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Ha ha none if apple wins the lawsuit case either samsung will be shut down from phones and tables or w/e they call them or the time will be way different as they will have to come up with a whole new interface system which who knows how long that could take.

That won't happen unless Apple is planning on winning their lawsuit in the next two months, and that also depends on if they actually win. We're probably looking at 5+ years here of litigation, there might even be a settlement who knows but this won't affect the release date of the S2 whatsoever. They also wouldn't need to come up with a whole new interface either, the only thing they'd need to do is use stock Android (Like the Nexus S) on their devices until they came up with a new skin, and that's if they decided to skin their devices at all after something like that happens.

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
That won't happen unless Apple is planning on winning their lawsuit in the next two months, and that also depends on if they actually win. We're probably looking at 5+ years here of litigation, there might even be a settlement who knows but this won't affect the release date of the S2 whatsoever.

The S2 will be filling up landfills before this case even hits a courtroom. If Samsung thinks they'll lose the case, then they will just redesign all future products so it won't be an issue.

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
those lawsuits are never going to impact samsung its all paperwork apple is just trying get money for their patent rights common practice amongst these corporations and happens regularly they files these suits and come to an agreement or settlement to do a partner venture or a licensing deal for the property rights. For some reason apple is always in the news and is always popular in the spotlight so we hear about their news more but all companies generally operate this way.

eric6052

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
The Galaxy S2 looks like am awesome device. It makes me wish I weren't tied into a contract. I will be due again in April of 2012 so maybe I'll be on board for the S3.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante