I wish the other manufacturers would release info on their upcoming devices before the S8 release

frellingfrakker

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm still using my trusty Note 4 but after 2.5 years it's getting a little long in the tooth and I'm itching for something new. I'd really like to go with the next HTC (Ocean? 11?), OnePlus 4/5, or another vendor but I think they should release some marketing materials ASAP. If the HTC 11 and OnePlus 5 look great it may make some buyers wait a couple of months before getting an S8 so they can evaluate all the options, but with radio silence the only known quantity for phone nerds looking for an upgrade is the S8.

Is anyone planning on picking up an S8/S8+ but would hold off if they knew other comparable options were on the horizon?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I agree with you. It would be nice if other smartphone manufacturers jumped on their advertising so phone enthusiasts could have a better and more known array of options to choose from.

I've already seen a Telus ad for the Samsung 8, and haven't seen anything else here in Canada. Hopefully other phones can get in the spotlight too, as like you've said, some users like waiting a few months so they have more of an informed choice on their hands.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX