Smart Switch

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Been trying for days to connect my phone you my computer to restore some lost stuff.
Couldn't connect. Windows didn't recognize the device.

Used a original Samsung power cord and it connected.

What a trip.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Which phone? You're in the General News forum, so you're less likely to get a good response here. I can move it to a more appropriate forum, but let us know which phone first.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
O.K here goes.
My OL has a S7E on At&t. I want to get a unlock code for it, and take it to Verizon.
At&t should give me the unlock code for yer phone tomorrow.
I need to transfer her phone and Phone number so I will have a account.
Just called another Verizon Store in Humble, Texas 50 miles away.
They have a Pixel XL in Black 32 Gb.
She said she could not sell me the phone without a Verizon phone number on account.

I tried to ask if I could buy it and put my At&t card in it. She said it will not work.
And she can't sell me the phone without a Verizon account.

All I can Say is Dauym.

Both my phones needs to be on the same carrier

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
You can bring your S7 from AT&T to Verizon. There will be some missing bands and it will not work as designed, but will work.

After you have brought the phone over to Verizon and ported the number then you can purchase the Pixel.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Yep, since that S7 edge is an AT&T-branded phone, it is a GSM-only device. Verizon still uses CDMA for voice calls (although I think they're still aiming to be completely VoLTE some time in the future, which uses 4G LTE for voice calls, not CDMA), so that phone would only be good for mobile data.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon