G/F Can't Get Right

Brandi King3

Mar 23, 2017
Visit site
I left my phone at my girlfriend's house a week or 2 ago by mistake. When I was finally able to get it back she admitted that she got pretty much everything that was on my phone (Galaxy S5) transfered over to hers (Galaxy S8). My question is: Is it possible for her to have any access to my phone from her phone now? (I should add that when the phone was returned to me, it had been factory reset). And, if so, how can I find out and is what she did even legal in the state of Texas? Any assistance on the matter will definitely be greatly appreciated!!! 😉😉😉😉😉

kbz1960

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
No lock on your phone? And if she got everything why did she factory reset it?

And..... Are you in trouble? LOL

Brandi King3

Mar 23, 2017
Visit site
Well the lock on my phone is what made her bat **** crazy to begin with. And she got all the goods outta my phone, factory reset it in an attempt to keep me away from those particular items, such as phone numbers, pics, etc. I do believe she had a mild-medium stroke when I showed her I have everything backed up. ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Brandi King3

Mar 23, 2017
Visit site
Am I in trouble? LMAO
Not at this particular moment but if I hadn't run her over with the car, I'd be in something far worse for giving her a Professional Pimp Beatdown!!!!! Lol jk

Brandi King3

Mar 23, 2017
Visit site
Actually, the password was really my fingerprint.
Well hold on just a sec.....Now that I think about it, it was not my fingerprint, but in fact, a toe print. That was right around the time she stroked the hell out again. Lol

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Just to bring it back to your original questions, she can only access whatever you have backed up on Google unless you change your password to something she'll never guess. As far as whether or not it was legal (in Texas) for her to do this, I'm not sure.

Brandi King3

Mar 23, 2017
Visit site
She got info..... Just not the kind she thought she would find. See, she was thinking that she was going to find out that I was doing all these bad things, therefore, I would be in the dog house feeling guilty and begging for her forgiveness, and too upset/stupid to realise that no matter what I've done, it's not her place to punish me. But, instead of coming to me and at the very least, ATTEMPTING, to talk to me like an adult about her ASSanine insecurities, she thought she was being so damn smooth in trying to justify her actions of snooping through my phone, she made it obvious that she was merely looking for a reason to argue, and the way I see it....if you have to actually stir up **** and cause an argument, then you must not want to be with me very bad. Just seems like she was looking for a way out and wanted to blame it on me so she didn't have to feel guilty about anything.
Anyway I just wanted to apologize to everybody for talking about something other than Android and thank you everyone for your help.

Rom-er

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
She got info..... Just not the kind she thought she would find. See, she was thinking that she was going to find out that I was doing all these bad things, therefore, I would be in the dog house feeling guilty and begging for her forgiveness, and too upset/stupid to realise that no matter what I've done, it's not her place to punish me. But, instead of coming to me and at the very least, ATTEMPTING, to talk to me like an adult about her ASSanine insecurities, she thought she was being so damn smooth in trying to justify her actions of snooping through my phone, she made it obvious that she was merely looking for a reason to argue, and the way I see it....if you have to actually stir up **** and cause an argument, then you must not want to be with me very bad. Just seems like she was looking for a way out and wanted to blame it on me so she didn't have to feel guilty about anything.
Anyway I just wanted to apologize to everybody for talking about something other than Android and thank you everyone for your help.
She might not have gotten any information from your device. She probably did some searching to find how to get passed your lock and found instructions saying that factory resetting would remove it, she might not have realized she'd wipe everything else too.