I have an addiction

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Truth be told, the Chromebook is my favorite machine at the moment
I have a Samsung Tab S3 and love it. Have a Bluetooth keyboard for it and this cool wooden stand that has viewing angles and is wide enough for vertical or horizontal viewing

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
It is ok for the most part, i had the phone for the past 3.5 years and no bootloop problem :) my wife g flex 2 died after 1 year

That's great that it didn't bootloop! I always thought that it looked so cool; but I unfortunately jumped on the LG train way after its release and the G3 was on my radar.

What kind of phone is your wife using now/hoping to get?

deacon33

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Close to 3 months. I don't think I could go back to a 'skinned' device. I had the
OP3, which my son is now using. I do suffer from NDD - Newest Device Disease, but
I don't think I will change for quite some time...

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Close to 3 months. I don't think I could go back to a 'skinned' device. I had the
OP3, which my son is now using. I do suffer from NDD - Newest Device Disease, but
I don't think I will change for quite some time...

LOOL NDD - I think a lot of us have that! Glad you are loving your 5T!

anon(10388027)

Jan 4, 2018
Visit site
Unbelievable.... You must be very impressionable to marketing and blogs..that's not a criticism.

The mobile industry is not any different than the gun industry. There are never negative reviews, & they all claim this latest phone, or newest gun model, is the best ever.

The phone and gun industries are simply interested in removing the next dollar from your pocket. Marketing works... Echo chambers like this Android Central blog exist to sell phones.

Recognize the power of marketing. Marketing is ruthless and mobile phone reviewers are not your friends.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan