I have an addiction

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I have a phone addiction problem. I currently have a Galaxy s8, IPhone 8plus, and a Pixel 2 XL. And I literally switch out between them daily, sometimes multiple times a day. I can't decide which one I want to use as my regular driver. I know I prefer Android over IOS mostly. I was going to give the Pixel to my husband (who is currently using the older Pixel), even factory reset it and now I want it back! Even though when I was using it, I wanted to use the s8 and iPhone.

I have a sickness. Ugh.

MathieuLLF

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I had a Samsung Galaxy S8+, iPhone X and a Pixel 2 XL but have cut it down to just the Pixel 2 XL and sold the other two. It made no sense for me to keep 3 phones and the Pixel does everything I need amazingly well

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
So, you only use two platforms? I use Windows Phones, Androids, and iPhones, in order of acquisition, and more than one of each.
I'm not proud of it. :(

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
It's okay, we are here to help! Or to envy you... Or to help... 🤣😊

I say this while typing on a perfectly good phone; and yet I'm about to buy another phone in a couple of weeks...

We understand. Really. 🤣

Nov 20, 2017
Visit site
I guess it all depends. Which one provides the most value to you? Like which one do you do the most work on? Use that one, I am guessing you can do everything you need on one phone.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm branching out, and starting to become a Chromebookaholic as well. Acer C720, HP Chromebook 14, Acer CB5-571, Lenovo Chromebook 13, Pixelbook.:D

Vega007

Dec 14, 2017
Visit site
I'm certain you are not alone here. I finally had to stop the madness and jumped behind the walled garden to see if that helps me curb my obsession for a little bit. It has helped some, but I still can't stop reading Android forums, so who knows what's next.

neil74

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I though it was just me! I have an IPX, P2XL and V30 even used my daughters S8+ (that I was supposed to sell) for a week before finally selling it, I also have an essential phone itch that I cannot scratch in the UK at the moment.

Over the last 6 months I have also branched out to include headphones. There must be support groups out there or this kind of stuff!

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I had a terrible phone addiction / commit issue when dealing with the Note 7 double recall. I went between S7 Edge, V20, multiple times. Did that back and forth until the S8+ came out, and that was a HUGE improvement to me. Really enjoyed that phone. All the while waiting for the next Note to come around. Note 8 was announced - I preordered it at 5 am the next morning. Got it Sept 7 and it has been my hard core daily driver since. It's all I have currently. I am a Note addict, so when one wasn't available...it wasn't pretty lol.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I had a terrible phone addiction / commit issue when dealing with the Note 7 double recall. I went between S7 Edge, V20, multiple times. Did that back and forth until the S8+ came out, and that was a HUGE improvement to me. Really enjoyed that phone. All the while waiting for the next Note to come around. Note 8 was announced - I preordered it at 5 am the next morning. Got it Sept 7 and it has been my hard core daily driver since. It's all I have currently. I am a Note addict, so when one wasn't available...it wasn't pretty lol.

That does sound like a stressful few months! Glad you are enjoying your Note 8! What colour did you get?

JPR45

Oct 3, 2016
Visit site
Being from a corporate work environment, we always used the windows platform. Listening to all the problems with my coworkers trying to mesh their apple products at home with windows at work, drove me to android. I've been a diehard note fan even with the note 7 debacle, now with note 8, which I absolutely love, I'll never have anything else.

deacon33

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I have a phone addiction problem. I currently have a Galaxy s8, IPhone 8plus, and a Pixel 2 XL. And I literally switch out between them daily, sometimes multiple times a day. I can't decide which one I want to use as my regular driver. I know I prefer Android over IOS mostly. I was going to give the Pixel to my husband (who is currently using the older Pixel), even factory reset it and now I want it back! Even though when I was using it, I wanted to use the s8 and iPhone.

I have a sickness. Ugh.

Can I join you in a support group?

The past 18 months I've had the Note 7 twice, the S7 Edge (twice too), OnePlus 3, Honor 8, Pixel, Pixel XL, LG G6, S8, and S8+...I'm using the S8 but have the OnePlus 5t being delivered in a day or two...

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Can I join you in a support group?

The past 18 months I've had the Note 7 twice, the S7 Edge (twice too), OnePlus 3, Honor 8, Pixel, Pixel XL, LG G6, S8, and S8+...I'm using the S8 but have the OnePlus 5t being delivered in a day or two...

Perhaps it's bad that I think that's a super cool list... Because that may mean I'm in need of a support group, too. 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool