N1 or Incredible??

tbdaly

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Based on what we've heard about all the details surrounding both phones, if both the N1 and Incredible both released at the same time which one would you go for?? Don't know if there is already a thread for this, if there is I apologize. I think Verizon is trying to pull it's customers away from the N1 since the Incredible and Droid will be running 2.1 and they won't be selling the N1 in stores. And I feel like they're going to be releasing the Incredible when 2.1 releases...

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I would go for the Incredible because it seems like its going to be an all around better phone. Plus with all the reported problems with the N1 wouldn't you rather get something you can test out in stores before you actually buy it?

Complex Pants

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
iPhone! J/k. I would wait until you actually see some info regarding the incredible. Nothing has been released yet and I would take some time to actually play with the phone before you decide anything.

tbdaly

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm leaning towards the incredible just because i don't want to buy the N1 and have something wrong with it right off the bat. The incredible's design is also sexy i believe regardless of what people think...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463