I keep my phones for so long that when I upgrade my old phone is worthless..... nobody wants them. So into the drawer of old memories they go, pictures and texts included ;-)

I take extremely good care of my phones though, so they always look like new. Maybe they'll be collectors items some day lol.
    Nostromo79, Morty2264 and jhilker like this.
    09-01-2019 02:51 PM
    I keep my phones for so long that when I upgrade my old phone is worthless..... nobody wants them. So into the drawer of old memories they go, pictures and texts included ;-)

I take extremely good care of my phones though, so they always look like new. Maybe they'll be collectors items some day lol.
    What kind of phones are in your "memory drawer"? I have an LG G3 and an Honor 8! 😁
    09-10-2019 05:11 PM
    I use my old galaxy as an alarm clock. That way I can leave my work & personal devices in the other room on their chargers. Plus I'm clinging to bedside mode.
    Morty2264 and kct1975 like this.
    09-10-2019 06:30 PM
    I use my old galaxy as an alarm clock. That way I can leave my work & personal devices in the other room on their chargers. Plus I'm clinging to bedside mode.
    That's a really good idea; especially since having electronics in the bedroom is apparently not a good idea for sleeping purposes.
    09-11-2019 06:28 PM
    For the first time, I held onto my old phone when upgrading to the Pixel 3a XL. I still have my LG G6 in the box. It's still in very good shape, but I thought it was better for me to keep as a backup than to sell it. Wouldn't have gotten much for it, I'm pretty sure
    Morty2264 likes this.
    Yesterday 05:04 AM
    For the first time, I held onto my old phone when upgrading to the Pixel 3a XL. I still have my LG G6 in the box. It's still in very good shape, but I thought it was better for me to keep as a backup than to sell it. Wouldn't have gotten much for it, I'm pretty sure
    That was very smart of you keep your LG G6. Having your old phone as backup is a really good idea! How did you like your G6? I've always wanted one! Even now! Haha.
    jhilker and kct1975 like this.
    Yesterday 01:24 PM
    That was very smart of you keep your LG G6. Having your old phone as backup is a really good idea! How did you like your G6? I've always wanted one! Even now! Haha.
    I really, really liked it! I hadn't had any problems with it, and really wasn't looking to switch until I found a really good deal at Best Buy on the Pixel soon after it launched. I figured having a Pixel would make it easy if I ever decided to try Google Fi.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    Yesterday 01:28 PM
    I really, really liked it! I hadn't had any problems with it, and really wasn't looking to switch until I found a really good deal at Best Buy on the Pixel soon after it launched. I figured having a Pixel would make it easy if I ever decided to try Google Fi.
    That's so great that you liked it! It was a really great phone and I still feel envious of my friends and co-workers who have one! And you're right about Google Fi! Plus you now have one of the best cameras on the market at your disposal!
    Today 01:21 PM
83 ... 234