Man I hope this comes true. This looks like a bad a@# phone. I'll definetely skip my Palm Pre across the water for this!

Check this out: Rumor: Sprint Ericsson may launch Android phone - FierceMobileIT
    10-28-2009 01:44 PM
    10-28-2009 01:46 PM
    If this rumor is true and hits Sprint before November 9th I'm so dumping my Hero!
    10-28-2009 05:23 PM
    If this rumor is true and hits Sprint before November 9th I'm so dumping my Hero!
    Save me a place in line. I'll bring the coffee and krispy kremes
    10-28-2009 06:36 PM
    Save me a place in line. I'll bring the coffee and krispy kremes
    The only deal killer for me would be if it comes with a slide out keyboard, they always make a phone feel cheap.

I like the cream filled Krispies and no coffe, Jack Daniels will keep us warm too!
    10-28-2009 06:44 PM
    Looks to me like the Nov 3 is just for SE to announce it. Sprint doesn't have to announce it the same day. Wouldn't there be the typical leaks by now about Sprint employees getting training on the phone? If it was launching on a carrier next week, I'd think we'd have heard by now.
    10-28-2009 09:23 PM
    the UI looks pretty cool, i can't find any rumored specs aside from a 4" screen and snapdragon, is there any other info available about this?
    10-28-2009 11:07 PM
    More Specs:

1GHz processor
    4.1″ OLED capacitive touch screen
    8.1MP camera w/ touch focus, smile shutter, face detection, ISO settings, and more
    32GB internal storage
    Specially made apps for twitter, Facebook, and MySpace

via DroidTalk.net
    10-29-2009 12:04 AM
    sounds cool.

i'm not sure i how i feel about the OLED screen. i love the clarity and color reproduction on my zuneHD, but it does fade out a little in sunlight...while i don't mind for a pmp, since i can just move...it could be annoying in a phone since it's a more important device.

but it will look awesome, and 4.1 is huge
    10-29-2009 02:00 AM
    I know I can't wait. I'm ready to dump the Pre now for the Hero, but I have to wait for this news. Hopefully it comes true. If not, I think I might still wait since the Hero has some issues similar to what the Pre has. ie, VCal support.
    10-29-2009 08:12 AM
    So the article says Sony ericcson, not Sprint. Now people here are all excited that this thing will end up on Sprint, and its not going to happen. VZW is announcing 4 Droid phones by the end of the year. They have announced two already. Don't be surprised if this ends up there. There is no mention of Sprint at all in this or any article related to the X10.
    10-31-2009 02:31 AM
    Looks like it's not going to be CDMA. So it's not coming to Sprint or Verizon.
    10-31-2009 04:44 PM
    I hope its a world phone like the blackberrys where i could unlock it and use it on tmobile
    11-01-2009 08:28 AM
    looks like it's going to be a GSM device. slated for release by mid 2010.

engadget got a hands on, and they said the device that was there was runnning an old build of the software, but it apparently ran like crap. here's to hoping they tweak the heck out of it before they release it.

kind of a disappointment, but I don't expect much from SE anymore.
    11-02-2009 11:40 PM
    Wait this thing is only going to be on sprint?!?!
    11-03-2009 11:34 AM
    from the press sheet they had, it looks like there's only GSM radios in it so if it does come to the US, it'll work on Tmobile and AT&T 3G bands...no CDMA love.

i would really be shocked if we saw an official release in the states before years end 2010.
    11-03-2009 05:20 PM
    I've been following this phone, which I think is amazing, and from reading I think it's going to launch early next year on probably ATT. Between ATT and TMO, ATT has the larger network and I can't see Sony going with a smaller network when it's trying to get back into the smartphone game.

For more information just hit up Google.com and search for the phone under the "News" section. There's a lot of info slowly leaking out.
    11-06-2009 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD