View Poll Results: Are you using case for your phone?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 80.00%
  • No

2 20.00%
    I want to make a poll and see what percentage of people are using cases for their phones. Personally I like my phone's look when it's slim without case, but I prefer protection over looks and thus I'm using case. What about you. Let's see results how many are using cases and how many not.
    07-17-2018 08:30 AM
    I usually do... but the S9 is so slick without one that I had to try it. No matter how thin a case was, anything that I put on it made it lose some of that smooth profile. So I went caseless with a thin-film protector and so far so good. Love how it looks and gleams in the sunlight (cases took away some of that, too!). However, I am conscious that I can't drop this now. And I still use a case when I go to the pool since most of the time the phone will be on the floor while I float around with BT headphones.
    07-17-2018 11:01 AM
    Absolutely. Every phone is in a case from jump.
    07-17-2018 07:32 PM
    Yupp, I use a case but don't really like screen protectors
    07-17-2018 09:04 PM
    I want to make a poll and see what percentage of people are using cases for their phones. Personally I like my phone's look when it's slim without case, but I prefer protection over looks and thus I'm using case. What about you. Let's see results how many are using cases and how many not.
    You should create a poll
    07-17-2018 09:06 PM
    I usually do... but the S9 is so slick without one that I had to try it. No matter how thin a case was, anything that I put on it made it lose some of that smooth profile. So I went caseless with a thin-film protector and so far so good. Love how it looks and gleams in the sunlight (cases took away some of that, too!). However, I am conscious that I can't drop this now. And I still use a case when I go to the pool since most of the time the phone will be on the floor while I float around with BT headphones.
    It's takes courage to go caseless on an all glass phone. I couldn't do that unless I had insurance and even then I'm not sure I would risk it.
    07-17-2018 09:08 PM
    I really love the look and feel of my V30 but there's no way I'd go without. I just used a thin case but it does offer some protection and grip.
    07-17-2018 09:22 PM
    I really love the look and feel of my V30 but there's no way I'd go without. I just used a thin case but it does offer some protection and grip.
    I am with ffejjj.

I love the look of my bare LG V30. However, the glass back is both fragile and slick to the touch. Thus, it is the first phone I have put a case on.

That said, my Spigen Neo Hybrid case looks good, too.
    07-18-2018 01:02 AM
    It's takes courage to go caseless on an all glass phone. I couldn't do that unless I had insurance and even then I'm not sure I would risk it.
    #YOLO
    DMP89145 likes this.
    07-18-2018 01:08 AM
    I'm using the the default case for my Xiaomi S2 which came in box. It's transparent. Not that bad. For screen I use tempered glass.
    07-18-2018 01:56 AM
    You should create a poll
    It's created.
    07-18-2018 02:04 AM
    It's created.
    Opps...I was responding from the app and polls aren't visible
    07-18-2018 05:13 AM
    Nope. Been using my Pixel 2 XL naked since I received it last week.
    07-18-2018 06:04 AM
    I always use a case with my phones; but they are always thin so they can still retain their original form, feel and shape as much as possible. Good thread topic - thanks for posting!
    07-18-2018 03:23 PM
    I pay full retail price for my phones. Of course I'm going to use a case.
    07-18-2018 08:52 PM
    I pay full retail price for my phones. Of course I'm going to use a case.
    Though I understand the money reference, that alone is not necessarily the justification for case usage. There are also varying levels of protection depending on case materials and design.

I paid full price for my Pixel 2XL and sometimes I use a minimalistic case or no case at all....other times I use something that offers more protection. Now if you have an all glass phone a strong case is s must, however there are people who just say no and sometimes learn the hard way.
    SpookDroid likes this.
    07-18-2018 09:40 PM
    I understand that, but for me, the case is necessary. I don't want to lose out on my $1,057 investment (Pixel 2 XL, 128GB).
    07-18-2018 10:38 PM
    Depends on the phone. I just used a skin and tempered glass screen protector on the Alcatel idol 3 since it was pretty cheap. I've used a good case and screen protector on more expensive phones like the Nexus 6, OnePlus 3T and Pixel 2.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    07-18-2018 11:54 PM
    Thick, padded leather softens the edges and makes Note 8 seem smaller and more comfortable in pockets.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    07-22-2018 10:54 AM
    I believe for most of the modern smartphones and how expensive they are, it's better to use a case.
    07-22-2018 09:28 PM
    Though I understand the money reference, that alone is not necessarily the justification for case usage. There are also varying levels of protection depending on case materials and design.

I paid full price for my Pixel 2XL and sometimes I use a minimalistic case or no case at all....other times I use something that offers more protection. Now if you have an all glass phone a strong case is s must, however there are people who just say no and sometimes learn the hard way.
    I use a case similar to this one. Wallet stays in my purse. Phone case has magnets and connects to wallet. This is girlie, but they do have other styles. They may be a little bulky for men, though. This one is from Cellular Outfitters. Do you use case for phone?-wlt-sam-sgs5-2bf21_7_1_6695c712-2f49-45aa-bde5-eb86ee394f80_1000x.jpg
    Morty2264 likes this.
    07-27-2018 08:19 PM
    I use a case similar to this one. Wallet stays in my purse. Phone case has magnets and connects to wallet. This is girlie, but they do have other styles. They may be a little bulky for men, though. This one is from Cellular Outfitters. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WLT-SAM-SGS5-2BF21_7_1_6695c712-2f49-45aa-bde5-eb86ee394f80_1000x.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	153.1 KB 
ID:	287231
    That's pretty! I've never used wallet cases before but I do like the design on this one!
    kgambino likes this.
    07-28-2018 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD