I specifically play Art of Conquest and crashing during PvP battles is mildly rampant in the game. Not connection related. I can only assume RAM/RAM management. Looking for a device for my friend. Currently has a Samsung Tab E and it constantly crashes during battles after ~15 seconds, every time. I fear the 1.5GB RAM is the issue. Looking for a new device for her. My deactivated LG G5 plays OK, some lag but doesnt crash. My main device LG G6 often crashes as well... I could just tell her to get an old G5 but I think we can do even better.

Not looking for a brand new $800 device, this is a secondary device for this game only.

My thinking was an older device with high RAM or great RAM management/throughput. Is an older Nexus a smart play? An nvidia tablet? Or...? Thoughts?
    09-14-2018 03:35 PM
    Hi

I'd choose Nvidia tablet with the wireless Shield Controller for gaming. They say Gamestream supports more than 120 games currently. Back to my previous reviews of the Android Central devices for gaming write my essay fast and Gamestream helping center activity, I'm open to new projects, so glad to help you with any questions.
    10-18-2018 03:06 AM
    I specifically play Art of Conquest and crashing during PvP battles is mildly rampant in the game. Not connection related. I can only assume RAM/RAM management. Looking for a device for my friend. Currently has a Samsung Tab E and it constantly crashes during battles after ~15 seconds, every time. I fear the 1.5GB RAM is the issue. Looking for a new device for her. My deactivated LG G5 plays OK, some lag but doesnt crash. My main device LG G6 often crashes as well... I could just tell her to get an old G5 but I think we can do even better.

Not looking for a brand new $800 device, this is a secondary device for this game only.

My thinking was an older device with high RAM or great RAM management/throughput. Is an older Nexus a smart play? An nvidia tablet? Or...? Thoughts?
    Pretty sure you can get a OnePlus 3T for a good price now, it has 6GB RAM
    https://www.gsmarena.com/oneplus_3t-8416.php

If you want something newer yet cheap, there is the Xiaomi Pocophone also 6GB RAM
    https://m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_pocophone_f1-9293.php
    milleniumdroid likes this.
    10-19-2018 03:22 PM