12-11-2018 09:43 PM
64 123
tools
    Nokia 6, quality of construction, purity of Android
    Tsepz_GP and Morty2264 like this.
    11-17-2018 07:27 PM
    S9+ so I could dex, to be able to use a computer like device and when you're done undock you phone and take all your infomation with you, to be able to take calls without having to touch you phone while you're dexing and view photos on a large screen which you didn't have to import and so on it's magic.

I'm dexing now!
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
    11-17-2018 07:55 PM
    I guess now half of the people using Apple and the other half Samsung
    In other words, yawn
    11-28-2018 04:43 PM
    Black Pixel 3XL. I've had the XL and 2XL previously. I'm addicted to Google's "pure" Android experience, monthly updates, and day of release version upgrades. The hardware has continued to improve. Of course, it's got "the best" camera. All in all, I couldn't be happier with it.
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
    11-29-2018 08:42 AM
    I guess now half of the people using Apple and the other half Samsung
    Really? I am seeing quite a larger mixture in this thread
    11-29-2018 04:02 PM
    Current daily phone - panda Pixel 2 XL

Why? - Camera, dual front speakers, battery life, clean UI, big high res screen (no issues), update support, 2 year warranty, no notch

Favorite features - active edge to launch assistant or mute calls and alarms, now playing, call screening

Accessories - Google fabric case (carbon + cement), Whitestone dome tempered glass, Samsung Gear IconX truly wireless earbuds

Pixel 2 is now my backup phone. It's nice having a small backup phone with same camera, UI and features as the Pixel 2 XL.
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
    12-01-2018 03:15 PM
    Redmi 5A. Because it was very cheap ($80), had decent specs for the price and relatively smaller size(5") compared to most other phones on the market. And good battery life as well.
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
    12-04-2018 02:02 AM
    What is your current phone? I have the Samsung Galaxy s8 Plus in Orchid Gray.

Why did you choose it? I was due for an upgrade through Verizon and my old s5 just wasn't cutting it for me anymore.

What features do you like most about it? Everything bc it does just about every single thing i need it to do.

And what have you done it? I have a case on it along w/ a zagg screen protector.
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
    12-04-2018 04:43 AM
    Loving my Note 9 through Sprint. Black, 128 GB version. I currently have an Otterbox Defender and a Tech 21 case.

This paired with a new Samsung Tab S4, is awesome! Plan to keep these for a good while.
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
    12-04-2018 05:41 AM
    I use two, although I predominantly use a Nokia 7 plus which has been perfect for me. My other phone is an iPhone 7 which I use for work.
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
    12-04-2018 07:03 AM
    Nokia 6.1 - how could I possibly go wrong for £179?

Good specs for the segment, runs very smooth, quick and built like a tank with a truly premium feel. Battery generally gets me through the day (has a fast charger but rarely use it). 18:9 panel might have been nice but, hey!, who's complaining at this price?

Android One with two guaranteed OS updates. Pie waiting to update out the box when purchased 3 weeks ago so will at least get "Q" plus 3 years of security updates (got November's at the end of the month).

So, love the phone but not so keen on Pie at the minute but that's another story.
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
    12-05-2018 03:28 AM
    Galaxy Note 9, 512GB

I preordered the iPhone XS Max and used it for weeks before selling it when I bought the 6T. After about a week and a half, I sent the 6T back to OnePlus because in reality, it ISN’T fully compatible with Verizon (Wi-Fi calling). I bought a 128GB Pixel 2 XL which I absolutely love and decided that I’d use an iPhone XR and Pixel 2 XL since I always end up switching back to iOS. But, I sent the XR back to Apple and bought the 512GB Note 9 from Swappa. I also have a 16GB iPhone SE that I use solely to keep my series 4 Apple Watch synced with the Cloud. I love the watch but would rather have a $1000 phone that does more than the iPhone does. Since I think the Apple Watch is the best on the market, I’m doing what I have to do to get the experience that I want.

Long story short, when I leave the house I have a Galaxy Note 9 as my phone and a series 4 Apple Watch as my wearable.
    Tsepz_GP and cckgz4 like this.
    12-05-2018 12:09 PM
    - Moto G6 in Black
    - It was free on Verizon, and I've been into the G for a few years now
    - Picked up a tempered glass screen protector, but the case search continues... The goal is a dual-layer case from a reputable brand that isn't 2ft thick. Ultimately, one of the Incipio iPhone cases would be ideal, but all they make for the G6 is a silicone shell. Probably going to try and pick up a 256gb MicroSD just because I can, load my lossless music library on it. :P
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
    12-06-2018 06:16 PM
    Nokia 6, quality of construction, purity of Android
    The Nokia 6 tempted me too! What is your favourite feature about it?
    12-11-2018 09:43 PM
64 123